Spring Scrimmages?

IKickTheBall

On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2019 at 10:50 PM, chsbobcat09 said:

What makes you assume I don’t have a Hudl? And btw I don’t need to go watch something again 3 times that I watched in person FROM THE SIDELINES. Idk who you are, but HTV and others on this site will confirm that I don’t get on here and spread BS or rumors so to the masses I say believe what you want. It’s funny how ya win a State Championship and now everyone is gunning for you, apparently even in scrimmages :roflol:. Like I said previously, no way 250 yds passing, score was 3-2 Farragut with the STARTERS playing and yes your player used a racist term towards ours. Believe whatever makes you feel good though buddy.

I was at the scrimmage as well. If you do have HUDL (which you don't) you could easily go back and see Farragut  had OVER 250 yards passing against central. As far as the 3-2 score. Maybe I was confused. You are right . Your first team did score 2 times on Farragut's 2nd /3rd string so I can see why you THOUGHT it was 3-2 . You are also spreading rumors and making excuses about why your player threw a punch but that's fine. That "He called me a racist name" is an excuse he made to keep from getting in trouble. I can assure you the Farragut player did not call him anything racist but believe what you want.  As far as central winning a state title. No one cares. Farragut has been there and done that in 5A.

4 hours ago, DavidGlasgow said:

I was at the scrimmage as well. If you do have HUDL (which you don't) you could easily go back and see Farragut  had OVER 250 yards passing against central. As far as the 3-2 score. Maybe I was confused. You are right . Your first team did score 2 times on Farragut's 2nd /3rd string so I can see why you THOUGHT it was 3-2 . You are also spreading rumors and making excuses about why your player threw a punch but that's fine. That "He called me a racist name" is an excuse he made to keep from getting in trouble. I can assure you the Farragut player did not call him anything racist but believe what you want.  As far as central winning a state title. No one cares. Farragut has been there and done that in 5A.

Ok big boy allow me to give you the REAL stats of the scrimmage that I’ve obtained from my HUDL( since you still believe I don’t have one). These stats were during the starters vs starters or Varsity part of the scrimmage. Here we go: Each team had the ball 5 times, the last 2 drives were down and distance.   Farragut offense: 10 rushes  24 yards,  24 passes  188 yards, 3 total TDs with 1 INT.   Central offense: 16 rushes  89 yards,  28 passes  148 yards, 2 total TDs with 1 INT. I figured since you were the big HUDL authority on here you would’ve provided these stats, but I guess your exactly what I thought, ALL TALK. First rule of argument, you better have the stats to back up your words. So where’s yours?

9 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Ok big boy allow me to give you the REAL stats of the scrimmage that I’ve obtained from my HUDL( since you still believe I don’t have one). These stats were during the starters vs starters or Varsity part of the scrimmage. Here we go: Each team had the ball 5 times, the last 2 drives were down and distance.   Farragut offense: 10 rushes  24 yards,  24 passes  188 yards, 3 total TDs with 1 INT.   Central offense: 16 rushes  89 yards,  28 passes  148 yards, 2 total TDs with 1 INT. I figured since you were the big HUDL authority on here you would’ve provided these stats, but I guess your exactly what I thought, ALL TALK. First rule of argument, you better have the stats to back up your words. So where’s yours?

I just watched it myself. And you are right. Farragut didn't have 250 yards passing. The starting qb had 223 yards passing, 3 passing TDs and 1 INT. They had 11 yards rushing with 3 passing TDs and 1 INT. And that was first team vs first team. Central did NOT score until Farragut went with the #2s on Def. Facts

1 hour ago, DavidGlasgow said:

I just watched it myself. And you are right. Farragut didn't have 250 yards passing. The starting qb had 223 yards passing, 3 passing TDs and 1 INT. They had 11 yards rushing with 3 passing TDs and 1 INT. And that was first team vs first team. Central did NOT score until Farragut went with the #2s on Def. Facts

You just lost all your Credibility.  You have said Multiple Times that Farragut had over 250 passing Yards and now its 223.  chsbobcat09 even gave you more rushing yards than you are claiming you all had too. (But i guess with how many RB you had rotating then you didn't know who was 1st string).  I'm sure when the each team did 5 series that each team had a mix of players going in and out (Its a spring scrimmage so coaches are just trying to get a feel for what all they have, at least I did back when i coaches high school football in the area).

8 minutes ago, Swipes said:

You just lost all your Credibility.  You have said Multiple Times that Farragut had over 250 passing Yards and now its 223.  chsbobcat09 even gave you more rushing yards than you are claiming you all had too. (But i guess with how many RB you had rotating then you didn't know who was 1st string).  I'm sure when the each team did 5 series that each team had a mix of players going in and out (Its a spring scrimmage so coaches are just trying to get a feel for what all they have, at least I did back when i coaches high school football in the area).

Just lost credibility by admitting I rewatched and corrected my stats?? I could be like MOST on here and not admit my stats to be incorrect  AND over estimate stats, and that would be credible? Farragut does NOT have a first string RB yet so that position is wide open. When they had their known starters in on offense we had 11 yards rushing. By known starters I am talking about line,qb,receivers. But since you used to coach high school football then you would've known the difference between 1st teamers vs 2nd teamers etc. I assume you would know or maybe you didn't and that is why you USED to coach high school football.......

50 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Hahahahaha it’s no use Swipes, this guy has no clue and won’t admit he’s wrong. I even gave the stats and he still won’t admit it. As I’ve said on here numerous times, I’m very close with Central football and I don’t get on here spreading rumors and crap. I tell facts the way it is. Swipes as I recall aren’t you a Greene Devil? How are they looking?

2 hours ago, DavidGlasgow said:

Ok since you wanna play that game, Central only had 4 “known”starters on Offense and 4 “known” starters on Defense for the scrimmage. The rest were brand new. So I guess we were playing most of our “2s” also. So I guess it was a Junior Varsity scrimmage between both teams considering all the new players each team was breaking in outside of Farraguts QB and WRs according to you. :roflol:When your ready to admit your wrong, I’ll be waiting...

46 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Ok since you wanna play that game, Central only had 4 “known”starters on Offense and 4 “known” starters on Defense for the scrimmage. The rest were brand new. So I guess we were playing most of our “2s” also. So I guess it was a Junior Varsity scrimmage between both teams considering all the new players each team was breaking in outside of Farraguts QB and WRs according to you. :roflol:When your ready to admit your wrong, I’ll be waiting...

I hope you brought some water cause you're going to be waiting awhile. Nothing to admit other than you obviously wear red and black colored glasses. Not even your so called stats are correct. If you are so close to the central program you should've known the difference between the new kids that are going be starters and the ones that will be back ups. I don't claim to be "close" to the Farragut program but I 've watched them enough though older sons as players and a younger one that's about to play there to know who the current 1s are vs the 2s are.   

18 minutes ago, DavidGlasgow said:

I hope you brought some water cause you're going to be waiting awhile. Nothing to admit other than you obviously wear red and black colored glasses. Not even your so called stats are correct. If you are so close to the central program you should've known the difference between the new kids that are going be starters and the ones that will be back ups. I don't claim to be "close" to the Farragut program but I 've watched them enough though older sons as players and a younger one that's about to play there to know who the current 1s are vs the 2s are.   

My stats are 100% correct and you know it. That’s why you started backpedaling on your words in previous posts. And obviously I know who our “current” 1s are but it’s Spring so nothing has been determined as is same with your team. Piece of advice and I’ll leave it at this, don’t go running your mouth unless your certain what your saying is correct. You need to learn a little more about your team before you go spreading rumors and giving false stats. Have a good one Bud

3 hours ago, DavidGlasgow said:

Just lost credibility by admitting I rewatched and corrected my stats?? I could be like MOST on here and not admit my stats to be incorrect  AND over estimate stats, and that would be credible? Farragut does NOT have a first string RB yet so that position is wide open. When they had their known starters in on offense we had 11 yards rushing. By known starters I am talking about line,qb,receivers. But since you used to coach high school football then you would've known the difference between 1st teamers vs 2nd teamers etc. I assume you would know or maybe you didn't and that is why you USED to coach high school football.......

You lost credibility when kept repeating yourself about how Farragut passed for 250 yards until you had to go back and watch film to see what you stated was incorrect.  You probably catch a fish and tell people it was 7lbs when In fact it was 4lb but then apologize because you actually weighed the dang thing.

i love how your going to try and bring down the reason why i stopped coaching was because I didn’t know what I was doing. (Actually because I started my own business in Knoxville and make more money than coaching and teaching by a large margin).  I actually helped take a program that has always struggled and turned them into a quarter final team.  During those 4 years  was 2-2 against your mighty admirals (beating you the last 2 years I coached in the same district as Farragut).  One of my favorite memories against the Admirals was when Camion Patrick caught a 99 Yard TD pass and found the Safety just to give him the biggest stiff arm I’ve seen at field level.  If you would like I can post the video for you. 

Edited by Swipes

2 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Hahahahaha it’s no use Swipes, this guy has no clue and won’t admit he’s wrong. I even gave the stats and he still won’t admit it. As I’ve said on here numerous times, I’m very close with Central football and I don’t get on here spreading rumors and crap. I tell facts the way it is. Swipes as I recall aren’t you a Greene Devil? How are they looking?

I’m a former Greene Devil (actually started MLB 2 years before Craney played there).  Lived in Knoxville for over 10 years now and still keep up with the Devils as much as I can (Coaching staff is still the same since I played so I get a pretty good inside track since I still know some of the players and all the coaching staff).  They looked really good in their Spring Scrimmage with DB.  Will have speed to burn and already have a handful of players with D1 offers.  Just have to sure up the O and  D line and I think we will be back in the thick of everything once again.  We lost a lot from last year like everyone knows but the cupboard is far from Bare with the program they have in place 

2 hours ago, Swipes said:

I’m a former Greene Devil (actually started MLB 2 years before Craney played there).  Lived in Knoxville for over 10 years now and still keep up with the Devils as much as I can (Coaching staff is still the same since I played so I get a pretty good inside track since I still know some of the players and all the coaching staff).  They looked really good in their Spring Scrimmage with DB.  Will have speed to burn and already have a handful of players with D1 offers.  Just have to sure up the O and  D line and I think we will be back in the thick of everything once again.  We lost a lot from last year like everyone knows but the cupboard is far from Bare with the program they have in place 

I hear that I figured they would still be in good shape despite Ballard leaving. We are hoping to do the same by fixing our lines but I’m confident our coaches will do so. But hey don’t pay this joker any mind, that West Knoxville attitude is clouding his judgement. That’s why he had to go back and rewatch the scrimmage so many times to still get the stats wrong :grin: