Spring Scrimmages?

IKickTheBall

13 hours ago, Swipes said:

You lost credibility when kept repeating yourself about how Farragut passed for 250 yards until you had to go back and watch film to see what you stated was incorrect.  You probably catch a fish and tell people it was 7lbs when In fact it was 4lb but then apologize because you actually weighed the dang thing.

i love how your going to try and bring down the reason why i stopped coaching was because I didn’t know what I was doing. (Actually because I started my own business in Knoxville and make more money than coaching and teaching by a large margin).  I actually helped take a program that has always struggled and turned them into a quarter final team.  During those 4 years  was 2-2 against your mighty admirals (beating you the last 2 years I coached in the same district as Farragut).  One of my favorite memories against the Admirals was when Camion Patrick caught a 99 Yard TD pass and found the Safety just to give him the biggest stiff arm I’ve seen at field level.  If you would like I can post the video for you. 

Well if you count the yards the #2 QB had they DID pass for OVER 250 yards but like I've said multiple times I am only counting the 1s vs 1s. I love the way everyone likes to bring up their record over Farragut. That's what people do when they are jealous of something/someone. The Farragut safety was lucky it was a stiff arm and not a stab cause he is good at both.  Did that play make him eligible to play for any teams that recruited him?

14 hours ago, chsbobcat09 said:

My stats are 100% correct and you know it. That’s why you started backpedaling on your words in previous posts. And obviously I know who our “current” 1s are but it’s Spring so nothing has been determined as is same with your team. Piece of advice and I’ll leave it at this, don’t go running your mouth unless your certain what your saying is correct. You need to learn a little more about your team before you go spreading rumors and giving false stats. Have a good one Bud

100% certain about what I'm talking about. You are one to talk about facts when  you accuse kids of calling kids racial slurs......

1 hour ago, DavidGlasgow said:

Well if you count the yards the #2 QB had they DID pass for OVER 250 yards but like I've said multiple times I am only counting the 1s vs 1s. I love the way everyone likes to bring up their record over Farragut. That's what people do when they are jealous of something/someone. The Farragut safety was lucky it was a stiff arm and not a stab cause he is good at both.  Did that play make him eligible to play for any teams that recruited him?

If you think I'm jealous of Farragut Football then you sure as heck don't know me or even know who i pull for.  My team whipped Farragut last year in their scrimmage against them.

Your last 2 sentences show how big of a D bag you truly are and once again throwing out information that is incorrect.  Blount County General Sessions Judge William R. Brewer Jr. dropped any charges against Camion because he wasn't there when any stabbing happened and didn't even know the victim that was stabbed.  He also took the Juco Route to get his eligibility and went D1 so hate on the kid for having to take the long path but didn't give up.  Your the type of person that gives Farragut a bad name

Facts

https://www.wbir.com/article/news/local/criminal-homicide-charges-dropped-against-former-football-star/51-490289039

Edited by Swipes

24 minutes ago, Swipes said:

If you think I'm jealous of Farragut Football then you sure as heck don't know me or even know who i pull for.  My team whipped Farragut last year in their scrimmage against them.

Your last 2 sentences show how big of a D bag you truly are and once again throwing out information that is incorrect.  Blount County General Sessions Judge William R. Brewer Jr. dropped any charges against Camion because he wasn't there when any stabbing happened and didn't even know the victim that was stabbed.  He also took the Juco Route to get his eligibility and went D1 so hate on the kid for having to take the long path but didn't give up.  Your the type of person that gives Farragut a bad name

Facts

https://www.wbir.com/article/news/local/criminal-homicide-charges-dropped-against-former-football-star/51-490289039

Your team you supposedly coached for? I don't remember any scrimmages against a team last year that whipped Farragut. You are right. I don't know you. Are you someone that I should know? Oh wait, you said something about being a business owner so I guess that means people know you or you at least think they should. I didn't know Farragut had a bad name. Why do so many people move to an area with such a bad name? And nothing wrong with taking the Juco route and working hard. But it seems like he NEVER got his grades right and stayed on and off academic probation his entire career. But that's just the opinion of a person from a community with a bad name.

21 minutes ago, DavidGlasgow said:

Your team you supposedly coached for? I don't remember any scrimmages against a team last year that whipped Farragut. You are right. I don't know you. Are you someone that I should know? Oh wait, you said something about being a business owner so I guess that means people know you or you at least think they should. I didn't know Farragut had a bad name. Why do so many people move to an area with such a bad name? And nothing wrong with taking the Juco route and working hard. But it seems like he NEVER got his grades right and stayed on and off academic probation his entire career. But that's just the opinion of a person from a community with a bad name.

I think you need to learn how to read.  I never once said the Team I supposedly coached for scrimmaged last year.  I said the team I pull for and that is Greeneville and I was at the scrimmage last year.  Let's go back to English class for you I said you're the type of person that gives Farragut a bad name not that Farragut has a bad name.  People do know me and I know a lot of people in Farragut and they don't throw out false claims or talk about things that they don't actually know the facts on.  Just FYI people are moving everywhere in Knoxville (Not just Farragut) and Hardin Valley is growing faster than Farragut is.  Camion got hurt at IU and played 2 seasons with injuries and never missed the field because of Academic Probation after he has to sit out 2015 to get his grades up.  You are trying to throw mud on someone when you have no facts to back it up.

False Statement you have made.

The Farragut safety was lucky it was a stiff arm and not a stab cause he is good at both.

He NEVER got his grades right and stayed on and off academic probation his entire career

45 minutes ago, Swipes said:

I think you need to learn how to read.  I never once said the Team I supposedly coached for scrimmaged last year.  I said the team I pull for and that is Greeneville and I was at the scrimmage last year.  Let's go back to English class for you I said you're the type of person that gives Farragut a bad name not that Farragut has a bad name.  People do know me and I know a lot of people in Farragut and they don't throw out false claims or talk about things that they don't actually know the facts on.  Just FYI people are moving everywhere in Knoxville (Not just Farragut) and Hardin Valley is growing faster than Farragut is.  Camion got hurt at IU and played 2 seasons with injuries and never missed the field because of Academic Probation after he has to sit out 2015 to get his grades up.  You are trying to throw mud on someone when you have no facts to back it up.

False Statement you have made.

The Farragut safety was lucky it was a stiff arm and not a stab cause he is good at both.

He NEVER got his grades right and stayed on and off academic probation his entire career

So then what TYPE of person is that? And I am pretty sure your boy missed the field due to academic probation issues. The only reason I KNOW that is cause I call on some doctors that are on staff at IU Hospital and they are pretty big IU fans so we talked football. Seems like he had all the potential in the world but never lived up to it. Maybe you can hire at your business and introduce him to all your Farragut and Hardin Valley friends. 

2 hours ago, DavidGlasgow said:

So then what TYPE of person is that? And I am pretty sure your boy missed the field due to academic probation issues. The only reason I KNOW that is cause I call on some doctors that are on staff at IU Hospital and they are pretty big IU fans so we talked football. Seems like he had all the potential in the world but never lived up to it. Maybe you can hire at your business and introduce him to all your Farragut and Hardin Valley friends. 

Your reading comprehension skill are lacking once again .  I called you a D bag earlier in my posts. Thats the type of person you are who claims someone Stabbed someone when in fact it didn't happen and charges were dropped from a Judge.  So you call Doctors in Indiana to talk football when you live in Farragut, you in medical sales? If not thats weird you call doctors of universities trying to get inside information about football.  Well i'll let what his Head Coach at IU said not a doctor who didn't interact with him ever day. (https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/college/indiana/2017/09/14/camion-patrick-once-iu-footballs-most-talented-player-now-jail-homicide-charge/667777001/)

I would be more than welcome to introduce him to my Farragut and Hardin Valley Friends because they aren't like you!

18 minutes ago, Swipes said:

Your reading comprehension skill are lacking once again .  I called you a D bag earlier in my posts. Thats the type of person you are who claims someone Stabbed someone when in fact it didn't happen and charges were dropped from a Judge.  So you call Doctors in Indiana to talk football when you live in Farragut, you in medical sales? If not thats weird you call doctors of universities trying to get inside information about football.  Well i'll let what his Head Coach at IU said not a doctor who didn't interact with him ever day. (https://www.indystar.com/story/sports/college/indiana/2017/09/14/camion-patrick-once-iu-footballs-most-talented-player-now-jail-homicide-charge/667777001/)

I would be more than welcome to introduce him to my Farragut and Hardin Valley Friends because they aren't like you!

I assume you meant to say "Your reading comprehension skill(S) are lacking" .  As a matter of fact yes I am in medical sales. Why else would I call on doctors? Oh, you thought that I just randomly called some doctors at IU Hospital to talk about a player with Knoxville area ties that ended up at IU? Wow, someone has an active little imagination. You must've been a creative writing teacher before you became a business man. The same Newspaper that you copied the link from  also wrote a story about IU denying him a chance at the teams NFL combine and I believe the story referenced his injuries and academic issues. Sorry to be so short but I've got to go call some random doctors in other random states and talk about football. WOW!!!

8 hours ago, DavidGlasgow said:

100% certain about what I'm talking about. You are one to talk about facts when  you accuse kids of calling kids racial slurs......

You are one of the biggest fools I’ve ever seen on this website and I’ve been on here awhile. You believe the sun rises and sets in Farragut and I’ll assure you it does not. Yes, your player called ours a racial slur and I’ll tell you why I know that. Because I was standing on the sideline right when your player said it! Now, either my ears completely don’t work or your player said it. Which is it? If you honestly don’t believe that one of your players wouldn’t resort to saying something like that, you don’t know anything about your team. Also, since your 100% certain of your stats being correct, I’ll look forward to your COMPLETE overview like the one I gave of the Scrimmage with actual numbers. I’ll wait...

Edited by chsbobcat09

2 hours ago, Swipes said:

Like I said Swipes, don’t pay this joker any mind. He spews garbage every time he speaks. Even resorts to calling a kid out saying he stabbed someone when you clearly proved him wrong. He’s the typical West Knoxville person making remarks like that.

3 minutes ago, chsbobcat09 said:

You are one of the biggest fools I’ve ever seen on this website and I’ve been on here awhile. You believe the sun rises and sets in Farragut and I’ll assure you it does not. Yes, your player called ours a racial slur and I’ll tell you why I know that. Because I was standing on the sideline right when your player said it! Now, either my ears completely don’t work or your player said it. Which is it? If you honestly don’t believe that one of your players wouldn’t resort to saying something like that, you don’t know anything about your team...

and you are making up stuff about a teenage kid that you know NOTHING about. You are so biased that you would lie about something a kid said just to sound like you know what you're talking about. It would be one thing to say he cussed at one of the central players but to lie and accuse a kid that would not EVER use a racial slurr towards someone is ridiculous.

1 minute ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Like I said Swipes, don’t pay this joker any mind. He spews garbage every time he speaks. Even resorts to calling a kid out saying he stabbed someone when you clearly proved him wrong. He’s the typical West Knoxville person making remarks like that.

So what is the typical west Knoxville person? I am curious. Who reads these message boards to you?