Gallatin travels to Blackman Tonight!

7 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Okay, Blaze45, give me the scoop on the Blaze this year??  You gonna be there?   GWAVE1 attending??

Scrimmage set for 6:30.   I'll get an interview with Coach Watson and hopefully Coach Hartsfield tonight.    See you guys there!

Can we get a link to the interview?  

4 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

Can we get a link to the interview?  

Yes sir, I just got home here in Unionville Tennessee (home of the slowest internet in the State of Tennessee).  I'm uploading video from both Coaches and also some video from the scrimmage.   That should take about 3-4 hours from my house!!   I did do some facebook live video at the scrimmage that you can see now.   

If I don't get it all uploaded tonight, I'll have it available tomorrow.  I've got to get up early and do an interview with the Duck Sports Saturday guys on 93.9 FM in the morning.   Gonna be talking spring football with those guys.   Here is a link to my Friday Main Event facebook page to see some video from tonight prior to my youtube uploads.   Feel free to like my page while your there.  I post alot to this page each week:

Friday Main Event on Facebook

18 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Yes sir, I just got home here in Unionville Tennessee (home of the slowest internet in the State of Tennessee).  I'm uploading video from both Coaches and also some video from the scrimmage.   That should take about 3-4 hours from my house!!   I did do some facebook live video at the scrimmage that you can see now.   

If I don't get it all uploaded tonight, I'll have it available tomorrow.  I've got to get up early and do an interview with the Duck Sports Saturday guys on 93.9 FM in the morning.   Gonna be talking spring football with those guys.   Here is a link to my Friday Main Event facebook page to see some video from tonight prior to my youtube uploads.   Feel free to like my page while your there.  I post alot to this page each week:

Friday Main Event on Facebook

What was your opinion on what you saw?  

Enjoyed the footage!!  

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

What was your opinion on what you saw?  

Enjoyed the footage!!  

Thanks.  I feel you guys have the right guy heading your program.  I'm a big Watson fan.  We talked alot last night.  Hes brought in a great staff and he absolutely loves being your head Coach! 

The team is gelling alot faster than I expected.   Up front, they looked really good on both sides of the ball.  Briggs could potentially be a Mr. Football candidate.   The secondary needs to improve in pass coverage, but defense as a whole was very impressive!  Banks impressed me at Qb.  Hes a legit duel threat but made a couple of very poor decisions in the pass game.

To sum it up, Beech is still the front runner this season in that region, but I think Gallatin has a great shot at a home playoff spot.