Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Violet
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Marshall1969

Marshall County 2019

Recommended Posts

Well, for a start...

 

I’m not sure what LaVergne has returning, but we COMPLETELY DOMINATED them!!! Yes, it was a “spring scrimmage “, but it was UGLY!!! MC did pretty much what they wanted and PRESSURED LaVernge’s offense (run or pass) the entire scrimmage!!!

The final was 42-14, with LaVergne scoring ONLY on our third string (twice)!!!

  • Like 1
  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Chiledeme said:

Well, for a start...

 

I’m not sure what LaVergne has returning, but we COMPLETELY DOMINATED them!!! Yes, it was a “spring scrimmage “, but it was UGLY!!! MC did pretty much what they wanted and PRESSURED LaVernge’s offense (run or pass) the entire scrimmage!!!

The final was 42-14, with LaVergne scoring ONLY on our third string (twice)!!!

How did the O'line look to you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Looking forward to you guys coming to Springfield this fall and then our trip to MC next year. Awesome series for two traditional 4A programs to start. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/18/2019 at 10:39 AM, JacketLover said:

Looking forward to you guys coming to Springfield this fall and then our trip to MC next year. Awesome series for two traditional 4A programs to start. 

Should be a good game. I was impressed when we played yall friday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/19/2019 at 4:05 PM, FBfan26 said:

Should be a good game. I was impressed when we played yall friday.

We were a little rusty at first, but settled down. Had one starting linebacker out as well. We played everybody too. How did you like the new stadium?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2019 at 7:57 PM, JacketLover said:

We were a little rusty at first, but settled down. Had one starting linebacker out as well. We played everybody too. How did you like the new stadium?

Where is it? Is it at the high school? I googled the address but didn’t see a stadium on the google map. I did see the practice field. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Chiledeme said:

Where is it? Is it at the high school? I googled the address but didn’t see a stadium on the google map. I did see the practice field. 

It may not be on Google Earth yet.  We opened the new field August, 2017. It is directly behind the high school. We no longer play at Boyce Smith Field at the middle school. Wish it had a little more seating, especially on the visitors’ side, and only reserved parking is close to the field. General parking is in the main school lot in front of the school. 

I just looked and it does show up on Google Earth. 

Edited by JacketLover
Additional info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/22/2019 at 5:11 PM, JacketLover said:

It may not be on Google Earth yet.  We opened the new field August, 2017. It is directly behind the high school. We no longer play at Boyce Smith Field at the middle school. Wish it had a little more seating, especially on the visitors’ side, and only reserved parking is close to the field. General parking is in the main school lot in front of the school. 

I just looked and it does show up on Google Earth. 

Thank you sir! I was using the map app on my I-Phone. I got the google earth map and yes, I found it. Thanks brother. We’ll be seeing y’all in the fall. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/20/2019 at 7:57 PM, JacketLover said:

We were a little rusty at first, but settled down. Had one starting linebacker out as well. We played everybody too. How did you like the new stadium?

Our kids stepped up also and did ALOT better then what I thought especially with so many kids out and how young we will be. I loved it!! Makes me wish metro who put some money into ours...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...