District 5AAA 2019-2020

FootballFan51

On 10/17/2019 at 11:14 PM, FootballFan51 said:

Media Day for Dist 5 AAA was yesterday. Here is the write up in the Cleveland Banner. 
http://clevelandbanner.com/stories/bearettes-raiders-repeat-as-hoop-picks,104254

Says East Hamilton girls received a few first place votes, but Bradley Central still finishes first in preseason media & coaches poll. Hopefully there will be exciting games this year with Bradley, East Ham & Cleveland. 

Sounds like McMinn County lost a lot, so there will be a big drop off after these 3. I still think Cleveland will challenge East Ham for 2nd.

The first game december 17th was a overtime thriller. Next tueadays should be just as exciting but bradley is too deep and can tire out the east ham defense. We just shot poorly last time and anna walker saved the say

On 11/4/2019 at 11:08 PM, FootballFan51 said:

What non-starters (or smaller role players) from last year will step up and make a difference this season? Bradley has solid 3 starters to replace, so they will need to have 5-6 girls that didn’t start last year to step up & make big contributions. I guess Mayo, Barnes, Williams & Reuter will be among those that have a bigger role. Who else from Bradley? 

Who will be counted on to step up from the other teams in the District that wasn’t a featured player last year? 

Anna muhonen,ashlen crittenden, and kelsey carman have really stepped up this year

• Upvote 1

Great game last night.  The better team won.  The refs helped the score just a bit- there were a couple of times that Madison should have been called a foul and they ignored it altogether or called it against Bradley. East Hamilton definitely had home court advantage. Great team effort- MOST of the bearettes played very unselfishly... that one though... she could hurt the team down the road if not controlled. 

9 hours ago, bleedblackandgold said:

Great game last night.  The better team won.  The refs helped the score just a bit- there were a couple of times that Madison should have been called a foul and they ignored it altogether or called it against Bradley. East Hamilton definitely had home court advantage. Great team effort- MOST of the bearettes played very unselfishly... that one though... she could hurt the team down the road if not controlled. 

I hope my Lady Tigers can give the Bearettes a decent game!! Looking forward to watching the reigning state champs.