District 5AAA 2019-2020

FootballFan51

28 minutes ago, twopairsofgloves said:

State tourney MVP is not your best player?

She is definitely one of their better players- but I don't think you can single her out as the best.  Every girl on that team contributes something.  I have seen her on a good night and she could have been seen as the best player.  On a bad night(the last game she played) she actually hurt the team.  You can define a team by one player.  This move will hurt them no doubt.  but don't count them out just yet.   I 

1 minute ago, bleedblackandgold said:

She is definitely one of their better players- but I don't think you can single her out as the best.  Every girl on that team contributes something.  I have seen her on a good night and she could have been seen as the best player.  On a bad night(the last game she played) she actually hurt the team.  You can define a team by one player.  This move will hurt them no doubt.  but don't count them out just yet.   I 

Lebron has bad nights too, and other lakers help the team for sure. He is still the MVP and best player though. Sorry if I'm not saying your daughter is the best player. MVP usually stands for something though. 

8 minutes ago, twopairsofgloves said:

Lebron has bad nights too, and other lakers help the team for sure. He is still the MVP and best player though. Sorry if I'm not saying your daughter is the best player. MVP usually stands for something though. 

LeBron also couldn't win a game without the other four players on the court. 

8 minutes ago, bleedblackandgold said:

LeBron also couldn't win a game without the other four players on the court. 

Yeah sure, but he is still the best player on that team right? He still wins the MVP title of lakers squad. 

Not sure why this is hard for you, unless you are just upset someone is not calling yours the best. 

Did that girl win the MVP or not?

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, twopairsofgloves said:

Yeah sure, but he is still the best player on that team right? He still wins the MVP title of lakers squad. 

Not sure why this is hard for you, unless you are just upset someone is not calling yours the best. 

Did that girl win the MVP or not?

1.  I do not have a daughter on the team

2.  If i did I would still not think that even she could make or break the team.

3.  She was awarded MVP of that particular tournament- she would not be handed that award every single game.  Different girls are MVP every time they step on the court.

4.  If you do not think the team made her better you are past the point of help. 

5.  I am not arguing the fact that she was an important factor of the team- you are just looking for an argument. 

Wasn’t being cheesy by any means.  That team is a team.  A group of talented starters and bench players.  On any given night one can rise above the others for the ultimate objective, to win the game.  A well deserved title given at a particular moment is fine, but it’s not the only thing that keeps that team afloat.  There are no hurt feelings...that’s not TEAM mentality.  

26 minutes ago, bleedblackandgold said:

1.  I do not have a daughter on the team

2.  If i did I would still not think that even she could make or break the team.

3.  She was awarded MVP of that particular tournament- she would not be handed that award every single game.  Different girls are MVP every time they step on the court.

4.  If you do not think the team made her better you are past the point of help. 

5.  I am not arguing the fact that she was an important factor of the team- you are just looking for an argument. 

Sure when they name a different girl the MVP, I will refer to them as the best player. 

MVP by definition makes the team better. 

• Upvote 1