South Pitt 6 transfers Create Discussion

52 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

You contacted coachT yet? I was hoping you would do it soon so you can delete your account like you agreed to when he tells you that I’m not Roy or Old Pirate. 

I did, he said he did not have the ability to confirm or deny that people had multiple characters on his website. Impossible due to the availability of multiple IP addresses and the ease of creating different email addresses.  So it looks like your life's passion is safe for the time being. 

27 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

I did, he said he did not have the ability to confirm or deny that people had multiple characters on his website. Impossible due to the availability of multiple IP addresses and the ease of creating different email addresses.  So it looks like your life's passion is safe for the time being. 

Lucky for you.. your butt would have been toast. BTW.. he can tell exactly who is who.. he just probably doesn’t want to fool with it. 

7 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Coach Ryan just gets higher quality ones that fit the needs of the losses. SP needs to come and take a class from him it seems. 

Actually Greenback needs to come take a class at South Pitt. How many gold and silver balls do yall have. One thing I can say is I/we went 3-0 against the Pirates in 90-92 in the playoffs. Not many if any teams can claim that!!

10 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Actually Greenback needs to come take a class at South Pitt. How many gold and silver balls do yall have. One thing I can say is I/we went 3-0 against the Pirates in 90-92 in the playoffs. Not many if any teams can claim that!!

We have 5 gold and 6 silver, but no gold in 9 years and no silver in 6. 90-92 was after my time playing for the Pirates. Those were some bad Pirate teams to say the least. 1988, 1990, 1991, 1992, 2000, and 2004 could be the six worst Pirate teams in the past 40 years. Possibly a losing record every year I believe. 

12 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

We have 5 gold and 6 silver, but no gold in 9 years and no silver in 6. 90-92 was after my time playing for the Pirates. Those were some bad Pirate teams to say the least. 1988, 1990, 1991, 1992, 2000, and 2004 could be the six worst Pirate teams in the past 40 years. Possibly a losing record every year I believe. 

I doubt they had a losing record and made the playoffs in the early 90's that was when only the top 2 in the district made it. SP had some great players then . Just not a great team. You had to play assignment defense to stop them or you were toast. Reynolds was the QB and was a stud. I might have spelled the name wrong but he was great.