Oakdale football

bfl96

1 hour ago, bfl96 said:

Is Oakdale going to field a team this year? I have heard they are not but nothing to reliable. I read where the football field has new bleachers ,doesn't seem like a good investment if you don't have a team

Main event pretty much eluded to them suiting up but also said something about being able to finish the year,so i guess we will know when we know.Last year them forfeiting and Unakas suspension really hurt our boys getting ready for the playoffs,two weeks off gets you out of any kind of rhythm that you previously had.It was very evident in our second round game!!

14 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Main event pretty much eluded to them suiting up but also said something about being able to finish the year,so i guess we will know when we know.Last year them forfeiting and Unakas suspension really hurt our boys getting ready for the playoffs,two weeks off gets you out of any kind of rhythm that you previously had.It was very evident in our second round game!!

Had Greenback stayed in Region 1 where the TSSAA had initially put yall you most likely wouldn't have had those issues.  It may have cost yall a Gold Ball.  :popcorneater:

7 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

I hope they have 11 in week 10 we need to keep it rolling by then. So thankful Unaka is off suspension.  I just hope they show up in the 1dt round to take their beating. 

Technically that's week 11 for Greenback.  

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, dragonrider said:

they are hosting a jamboree

Good. I hope they can stay healthy through the season. I like the Oakdale area and the school just seems hard for them to keep their numbers up . Best of luck to the eagles this year.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/20/2019 at 9:59 AM, orngnblk said:

Best i remember yall had OS in week 2 of the playoffs and they gave yall all you wanted then, and in the regular season. So dont be saying it was evident in your second round game.

Edited by bobcats98
Miss spelled word

1 hour ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

I don’t think 33-12 is giving us all we wanted. Regular season game most definitely gave us all we wanted.

Exactly! Undoubtedly he doesn't remember I sang their Praises all year long on how good of a team I thought they were and yes they gave us all we wanted that first game but I also expected them to come in second in the region and they drop the ball on that one if I'm not mistaken.

Edited by orngnblk