2A REGION 5

49 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

Da*n I can’t wait until week three. I swear you never learn.   

Nah I don't at the end of the day the better team won when both teams had all their starters who won? You keep forgetting Watertown best TC when their best player was suspended and in the playoffs when he played TC beat H2O when it mattered the most. I'm not saying H2O won't have a good season you'll just won't be undefeated and will lose to Tyner in the second round. No way you'll won't take a step back after graduating the talent you'll had last year.  I don't think you ever learn either from the playoffs. But im looking forward to playing in Watertown a great place to watch a football game and the TC vs Watertown atmosphere is amazing.

4 hours ago, RTD said:

I think you'll have a hard time with Trousdale. It's a different level that TC plays at to me only Peabody Meigs and Trousdale have a chance at 2A championship.

What makes you say that? What level is that? Why only those 3 teams? A little early to be bumping gums like that!

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

What makes you say that? What level is that? Why only those 3 teams? A little early to be bumping gums like that!

Not really name another team that can beat those 3 and I will throw Tyner as the 4th team. We all know that it's levels to each classification Peabody, Meigs Trousdale and Tyner are the best teams in 2A you can pencil in those team's to the Blue Cross bowl right now. Being realistic those are the favorites.

7 hours ago, RTD said:

Not really name another team that can beat those 3 and I will throw Tyner as the 4th team. We all know that it's levels to each classification Peabody, Meigs Trousdale and Tyner are the best teams in 2A you can pencil in those team's to the Blue Cross bowl right now. Being realistic those are the favorites.

Ok let’s keep it realistic. Memphis teams are always an unknown so you can’t count them out especially Trezevant and Fairley. Then you have Adamsville. I think they will be pretty good. Then you have Forrest , Lewis County, Riverside, and that little o team by the name of Waverly. I wouldn’t be writing off waverly if I was you. They are huge this yr. Fast this yr. And very strong. I’m not a homer I usually call it like I see it.

17 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Ok let’s keep it realistic. Memphis teams are always an unknown so you can’t count them out especially Trezevant and Fairley. Then you have Adamsville. I think they will be pretty good. Then you have Forrest , Lewis County, Riverside, and that little o team by the name of Waverly. I wouldn’t be writing off waverly if I was you. They are huge this yr. Fast this yr. And very strong. I’m not a homer I usually call it like I see it.

I think you normally give a fair assessment of whatever you normally are talking about. I will say for the most part for last year RTD was right at least about "last" years teams. Waverly gave Peabody a good game in the playoffs so obviously a worthwhile mention this year. But are you better, worse, or the same? Same goes for the East. The East had alot of good teams which were about a T.D apart as far as separation. Meigs, Trousdale, Watertown, and Tyner as well although their playoff game didnt exactly live up to the hype. But this a new year new faces on the starting teams etc. So who's gotten better? Stayed the same? Between those teams will be the contenders this year. I can say with all honesty I dont know yet about my team. I mean we do have really good talent back, but there are some unknowns at this point still. If any of those teams have gotten better or stayed the same they are the real contenders. At this point it's hard to say as not enough worthwhile or meaningful games under our belts to actually know.

Edited by Imthayeti

8 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I think you normally give a fair assessment of whatever you normally are talking about. I will say for the most part for last year RTD was right at least about "last" years teams. Waverly gave Peabody a good game in the playoffs so obviously a worthwhile mention this year. But are you better, worse, or the same? Same goes for the East. The East had alot of good teams which were about a T.D apart as far as separation. Meigs, Trousdale, Watertown, and Tyner as well although their playoff game didnt exactly live up to the hype. But this a new year new faces on the starting teams etc. So who's gotten better? Stayed the same? Between those teams will be the contenders this year. I can say with all honesty I dont know yet about my team. I mean we do have really good talent back, but there are some unknowns at this point still. If any of those teams have gotten better or stayed the same they are the real contenders. At this point it's hard to say as not enough worthwhile or meaningful games under our belts to actually know.

I think there is going to be a team from the west that shows up this yr that wasnt much talk about them last yr. Also the talent level that Memphis carries is out of this world. The problem with that is they cant always put all together. YES its to early to tell I agree.