1. 1. Top Region Team in 2019

• Decatur Riverside
    • East Hickman
    • Hickman County
    • Houston County
    • Scotts Hill
    • Waverly Central

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/17/2019 at 11:00 PM

1 hour ago, Bigpun54 said:

I admit just trying to stir the pot but I do think the panthers will do well this year. Some new faces but they are being coached up. Coach frost and his staff doing an excellent job promoting and executing a good program 

Well I’m looking forward to a good Region Championship game the final game of the season! Good luck to y’all 

1 hour ago, Safesquezze said:

Yes sir have seen both teams practice and play. McEwen is good but depth and coaching both in Wavo favor so that equals zero chance. 

So Mcewen has played two scrimmages. Both away and on the same days as waverlys. How have you seen them play. And Mcewen has depth their line doesn’t play both ways.   

17 minutes ago, Orangecountry said:

So Mcewen has played two scrimmages. Both away and on the same days as waverlys. How have you seen them play. And Mcewen has depth their line doesn’t play both ways.   

Do you really think McEwen is going to beat Waverly? I mean you honestly really think that? It’s cool if you do but at some point you just gotta sit back and let the cards play out. As much as you been chirping about them Warriors beat us and y’all get beat your going to look like an a** big time. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Do you really think McEwen is going to beat Waverly? I mean you honestly really think that? It’s cool if you do but at some point you just gotta sit back and let the cards play out. As much as you been chirping about them Warriors beat us and y’all get beat your going to look like an a** big time. 

I think at this point he going all in. It’s all or nothing. I mean... it’s good that McEwen might have some potential this year. At least one guy is excited. Who knows, they might make the play offs with a winning record for once. And maybe, just maybe they will make it out of the first round for the first time in god knows how long. Either way, chances aren’t good against Wavo

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

Now look what you've went and done... you brought useless facts to a perfectly good argument he had made to make you look silly, and ruined it for him... party pooper.<_<

Well I just asked a question because I'm pretty sure I heard about their scrimmage while patiently waiting for ours to get here lol. I'm not really worried about it at this point because we have bigger fish to fry before that game gets here. Who do y'all scrimmage tonight Trader?

2 minutes ago, Tigers6056 said:

Well I just asked a question because I'm pretty sure I heard about their scrimmage while patiently waiting for ours to get here lol. I'm not really worried about it at this point because we have bigger fish to fry before that game gets here. Who do y'all scrimmage tonight Trader?

McNairy Co... at 9:30! Not sure if that and a 3:30 wake up call will mesh very well, I might just have to take someone's word on how we look.