1. 1. Top Region Team in 2019

• Decatur Riverside
    • East Hickman
    • Hickman County
    • Houston County
    • Scotts Hill
    • Waverly Central

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 08/17/2019 at 11:00 PM

1 minute ago, vandyfan1 said:

I still would like to take you up on that bet! You still in???

My PayPal is ready or we can meet at the game. I really like Waverly’s new coach and they have a strong freshman class. Mcewen has the best team they have had since 2008 a ton of seniors. Very fast Senior QB in Hayden Colston and all three Wills boys running the ball. 

10 hours ago, Orangecountry said:

My PayPal is ready or we can meet at the game. I really like Waverly’s new coach and they have a strong freshman class. Mcewen has the best team they have had since 2008 a ton of seniors. Very fast Senior QB in Hayden Colston and all three Wills boys running the ball. 

We can meet no need in hiding. We probably know each other anyways. And $50 it is.

10 hours ago, Orangecountry said:

Are you a Wills?

18 hours ago, Bulldogfan24 said:

Seen some highlights from Hickmans scrimmage against Wayne County and it seems we have a few RBs that have speed and aren't afraid to lay the wood. And the starter RB was also destroying Wayne County OL. I hope for good things out of them this year. We also got assistant coach that coached the middle school here back in the 80s that left and won a high school state championship in Mississippi.

Glad to hear things are looking up for the Bulldogs. You guys will find out how much speed you really have this coming Friday night vs Fairview. Look forward to seeing this big running back and how we deal with him (if we can). 

Edited by Swarm