Meigs County Tigers 2019

Yeti

56 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Thats good to know, thanks man. We could use a few more passing teams to play against right now I believe. Your scrimmage is tomorrow against Central pat I saw. I'd probably attend if it was @ Central good luck though, they are coming around i hear under Davis. I don't expect you guys to get beat but I do hope to hear they played you well.

Coach Davis knows Tyner very well because Polk was in our Region. I am expecting a good scrimmage as well. I know he always has his kids ready to play! I wouldn't be surprised to see some McMinn County folk because they play Central the 1st game (lol).

9 minutes ago, TynerRamFan said:

Coach Davis knows Tyner very well because Polk was in our Region. I am expecting a good scrimmage as well. I know he always has his kids ready to play! I wouldn't be surprised to see some McMinn County folk because they play Central the 1st game (lol).

They might be skeert.

36 minutes ago, BBG1 said:

We looked a lot better but signal also looked pretty weak. 

I agree that they did look weak. But our blocking was better, our routes were ran better,  and our qb and recievers were clicking much better. The young guys again when they got to play looked good. Meigs has talent from the young guys too. We should be good for 3 more years from what I've seen out of the younger folks too. 

Edited by Imthayeti

2 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I agree that they did look weak. But our blocking was better, our routes were ran better,  and our qb and recievers were clicking much better. The young guys again when they got to play looked good. Meigs has talent from the young guys too. We should be good for 3 more years from what I've seen out of the younger folks too.

I agree 100%

Guest Fall101
13 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Meigs is looking much better today. More of what I'm used too. Were getting there.

I’d say it’ll be a runnin clock 2nd half when y’all visit us if you’re looking better  :roflol:

Edited by Fall101

41 minutes ago, Spike16 said:

I’d say it’ll be a runnin clock 2nd half when y’all visit us if you’re looking better  :roflol:

Were not in the form yet that we were when we played you in 18. As you know a better equipped team as far as athletes and talent can lose a ballgame to a team with less talent skill or whatever if the lesser team just sticks to fundamentals of football. I've seen it alot in my football viewing days. I will in memory of last year though post some highlights of last years season of Our great Tiger team. If you dont like Zach Williams or not a Meigs County fan dont bother with the link. But if you are you just might enjoy it. This is the YetiView.    

https://youtu.be/lQOvqzP92hk

Forgive my sloppy work with the camera i was new when I started filming..... still new lol. Enjoy folks. Some of this footage may have been posted, but I have a slightly different angle. Also this is High Quality you may need to adjust viewing quality to see it that way.

Edited by Imthayeti

11 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Were not in the form yet that we were when we played you in 18. As you know a better equipped team as far as athletes and talent can lose a ballgame to a team with less talent skill or whatever if the lesser team just sticks to fundamentals of football. I've seen it alot in my football viewing days. I will in memory of last year though post some highlights of last years season of Our great Tiger team. If you dont like Zach Williams or not a Meigs County fan dont bother with the link. But if you are you just might enjoy it. This is the YetiView.    

https://youtu.be/lQOvqzP92hk

Forgive my sloppy work with the camera i was new when I started filming..... still new lol. Enjoy folks. Some of this footage may have been posted, but I have a slightly different angle.

Good work buddy, not going to lie, I have watched the Meigs-TC game about 10 times this summer, such a good game. 

5 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Good work buddy, not going to lie, I have watched the Meigs-TC game about 10 times this summer, such a good game. 

It was sir, I was in the rain and couldn't film the second half of the game. Alot of good highlights I could have put in there from both teams they laid it all out there. Was a hard hitting game. Also bud I appreciate the compliment.

• Thanks 1