Meigs County Tigers 2019

Yeti

Guest Fall101
12 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Is it your first scrimmage im curious as well to see how you all are doing this preseason.

They went to Tech and scrimmaged in a 5 way last Friday. I’m not sure who all was there but heard they started a little rough but by end of it they was one of the best teams there. 

Edited by Fall101

1 minute ago, Spike16 said:

They went to Tech and scrimmaged in a 5 way last Friday. I’m not sure who all was there but heard they started a little rough but by end of it they was one of the best teams there. 

Sounds about right. I bet you guys have great O and D lines this year.

19 minutes ago, Spike16 said:

Oneida has a 200 pound Running back that runs a 4.5??Good Lord!!!Where was he at last year?I watched you all play a couple games and only the big LBr stood out.

Guest Fall101
1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Oneida has a 200 pound Running back that runs a 4.5??Good Lord!!!Where was he at last year?I watched you all play a couple games and only the big LBr stood out.

Do what??? I know we have a big kid at RB that broke his femur at Rockwood and didn’t play rest of year but a 4.5?? Not so sure bout that. He is a stud at RB but not sure bout the 4.5. We have a smaller back that may come closer to 4.5 but not the 200lber

The LB is a coaches son and he is a beast at backer. He has some offers rolling in and preseason all state. 

Edited by Fall101

Guest Fall101
1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

Sounds about right. I bet you guys have great O and D lines this year.

They are pretty good. We have a preseason all state D end and at LB 

6 minutes ago, hohmaster said:

A 4.5 second 40?  I doubt that.

We only have one on our team with that kind of speed that I'm aware of. It's rare to have kids that fast. Not sure where that info came from, but If spike said it though I'd believe it.

Guest Fall101
3 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

I'm with O&B where did the fast rb come from?

If I was gonna make an honest guess the fastest RB Oneida has may touch 4.8 and that may be stretching it but I know for a fact they ain’t no 4.5. 

Edited by Fall101