Alcoa Tornadoes - 2019

BCsportsfan

14 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Agree 100%. I see you didn’t take my bait though. Lol!!

Nope not this time brother. lol. AE is between Blackman and Maryville, could easily be a trap game. Tyner is usually very athletic . DB is the last game before the playoffs - Huge school, ( they almost have more band members than Alcoa does students) lots of tradition.  GP will be well coached and improved, I expected Kingston, and all of our region teams to be improved and ready to play. lots of tough games on this years schedule.

On 8/11/2019 at 8:48 PM, 32hammer said:

Blackman will be tough. 

The more I watch of the Blaze video's and roster depth they have, the tougher this game looks. They return a very good QB, in Jr. Drew Beam. he threw for 1450 yard as a soph.  Glad his favorite target Trey Knox graduated! 

Edited by BCsportsfan

50 minutes ago, BCsportsfan said:

The more I watch of the Blaze video's and roster depth they have, the tougher this game looks. They return a very good QB, in Jr. Drew Beam. he threw for 1450 yard as a soph.  Glad his favorite target Trey Knox graduated! 

I agree. This will be the 2nd toughest game of the year .Lots of variables that usually aren't part of a normal game week much less the first game of the season. Saturday game, on tv, expecting a huge crowd, three hour road trip down there, etc.

But these are the games you live for, excited for the opportunity for our kids!

2 minutes ago, 32hammer said:

I agree. This will be the 2nd toughest game of the year .Lots of variables that usually aren't part of a normal game week much less the first game of the season. Saturday game, on tv, expecting a huge crowd, three hour road trip down there, etc.

But these are the games you live for, excited for the opportunity for our kids!

With D1 Players, Malachi Burns, Keionte Newson, and Dajeun Gibson, they may have more fire power than Maryville. Plus, an offensive line weighting 315lbs, 265lbs, 265lbs, 255lbs. 250lbs.