Alcoa Tornadoes - 2019

BCsportsfan

4 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

Just saying you guys are completely delusional if you think you could beat catholic this year. They would win by 3 scores. And they dont bring anymore more players in then Alcoa does. Even your coach knows it .Doesnt look like he wanted any of them this year lol..might be a top 5 team in your area. But your the bottom part of the top 5. 

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

Just saying you guys are completely delusional if you think you could beat catholic this year. They would win by 3 scores. And they dont bring anymore more players in then Alcoa does. Even your coach knows it .Doesnt look like he wanted any of them this year lol..might be a top 5 team in your area. But your the bottom part of the top 5. 

All I know is we beat them the last time we were on the field with them. Opinions are just that, opinions. But tangible objective evidence says we've beaten every team in East TN the last time we played them( I'm pretty sure) . We could lose this week or the next, but as of now, on the field we can back up the claim.

• 3 weeks later...
4 hours ago, F5TurfTwister said:

Another big win for the Alcoa JV team! They played Oak Ridge Monday. 27-7 was the final. last week they beat Knox Central. The future looks bright in Alcoa. Plus, the Middle School is 3-0. They had one Middle school game with Carter rained out. Could be 4-0. 

Was it the JV or freshman? Says it was our freshman that played Alcoa on their schedule. Either way, that score doesn’t surprise me very much although we do have some talent on the freshman squad.

Edited by SweetScience

15 hours ago, SweetScience said:

Was it the JV or freshman? Says it was our freshman that played Alcoa on their schedule. Either way, that score doesn’t surprise me very much although we do have some talent on the freshman squad.

Alcoa had their JV team. The QB and most of the Offensive Line was freshman. Freshman QB number 11 and offensive linemen number 79 are going to be very good. Hope number 9 gets back soon. He is going to be very good also.