Greeneville @ Daniel Boone

DevilMan03

14 hours ago, WaCoJaCo said:

So far what I've got from this thread is that Greeneville lost to Powell but they didn't really lose even though that's what the scoreboard said, and that Boone won big over South but it was a lot closer than 30-6 even though that's what the scoreboard said. 

lol......PRETTY GOOD ASSESSMENT I'D SAY...so here's mine....Greeneville lost but COULD have won but they didnt, even though they could have, but didnt, therefor, they could be undefeated right now but they aren't because they lost a game they very well could have won. Meanwhile, Boone must be really loaded since they killed a team they could have lost to, but didnt. Thusly, it should be pretty clear to everyone here that Greeneville will mercy rule boone, but maybe not, even though they should, but might possibly wont, although they are totally capable.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, blazer1set said:

Greeneville played extremely sloppy and undisciplined, as we all already know.  Here's the thing, there is PLENTY of time to correct all that AFTER the Boone game.     Seriously, let's keep the status quo until after next Friday.    :) 

i'll be at practice monday and i'll convey this message to the team, although i can not guarantee that it will get through to them. They are pretty pissed off at themselves right now and most likely wont be listening to the fat guy with an absurd request

This loss by Greeneville could not have came at a worse time. Starting a season your first game and with this loss will set the tempo for the players that will last through the season. This mentality is hard to over come. The Devils had not lost in 30 games. This game was devastating. I wish the devils the best and hope they are able to salvage this season.

Edited by Mavericksinflight

8 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

This loss by Greeneville could not have came at a worse time. Starting a season your first game and with this loss will set the tempo for the players that will last through the season. This mentality is hard to over come. The Devils had not lost in 30 games. This game was devastating. I wish the devils the best and hope they are able to salvage this season.

Lol. If thats the case The cows should just pack it in knowing they always Lose to Greeneville

Btw 2009 team started 1-3 and finished 11-4  State Runnerups. They accomplished more than Ac ever will!

Edited by DevilMan03
  • Upvote 1

7 hours ago, BVDevil said:

i'll be at practice monday and i'll convey this message to the team, although i can not guarantee that it will get through to them. They are pretty pissed off at themselves right now and most likely wont be listening to the fat guy with an absurd request

BVD, also tell the team that Boone is extremely overrated, they really need to concentrate on Elizabethton in a few weeks.    In fact, I would recommend giving #16 and #47 the night off vs. Boone, send them to Elizabethton to do some real-time scouting.     Greeneville will be fine without them, it's just Boone....   Keep on drinking that Booneshine.....

db has a good chance to keep the Green Devils winless this week. I would love to see db take down the Devils. The Devil would have his tail between his legs all the way home. We would not hear anymore from the Devilman and BVD productions would be bankrupt. Lets do it Daniel Boone. It's time for the Great Greeneville Devils to be humbled once again.....

Go db !.....db 30 Devils 24

Looks so funny with db..anyways...Thanks for letting me know. Lol gramatically correct now.

Edited by Mavericksinflight

4 hours ago, Mavericksinflight said:

DB has a good chance to keep the Green Devils winless this week. I would love to see DB take down the Devils. The Devil would have his tail between his legs all the way home. We would not hear anymore from the Devilman and BVD productions would be bankrupt. Lets do it Daniel Boone. It's time for the Great Greeneville Devils to be humbled once again.....

Go DB !.....DB 30 Devils 24

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but just one thing to tell you, and this is okay because you are not from the Tri-cities....    There is only one "DB" in the Tri, and that is Dobyns-Bennett over in Kingsport.    Boone is known as little db.    

6 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Thanks for the vote of confidence, but just one thing to tell you, and this is okay because you are not from the Tri-cities....    There is only one "DB" in the Tri, and that is Dobyns-Bennett over in Kingsport.    Boone is known as little db.    

Blazer he better worry about Powell. That Mercy Rule is coming for them. 

Btw how old is Cole now? 30? Hes been there forever it seems

41 minutes ago, blazer1set said:

Corrected main post. Thanks for letting me know. You don't know until you do. Thanks :)