Greeneville @ Daniel Boone

DevilMan03

Game Day looking forward to this one. I have a lot of Respect for Boone and especially for Charlie Cole probably the best player ever to play at Boone. Even though I don't claim to be a expert on Boone. Should be a good ball game. I sure do hope the Devil's can clean stuff up some this week. And play up to their potential. This is a good game for both team's to help prepare for their conference game's ahead. And one last thing Blazer 1 did you go to the Lou holtz seminar or something LoL

53 minutes ago, Greendevil87 said:

Game Day looking forward to this one. I have a lot of Respect for Boone and especially for Charlie Cole probably the best player ever to play at Boone. Even though I don't claim to be a expert on Boone. Should be a good ball game. I sure do hope the Devil's can clean stuff up some this week. And play up to their potential. This is a good game for both team's to help prepare for their conference game's ahead. And one last thing Blazer 1 did you go to the Lou holtz seminar or something LoL

Boone is usually a good 1st half team, so don't be surprised to see it close at halftime.   It is the 2nd half where we generally fall apart, and that is where you will see the lopsided scores of the past.     Of course not always, I have seen us fold the 1st half at times too.     All in all we just have to many guys injured to hang with Greeneville for the entire game.

1 hour ago, blazer1set said:

Boone is usually a good 1st half team, so don't be surprised to see it close at halftime.   It is the 2nd half where we generally fall apart, and that is where you will see the lopsided scores of the past.     Of course not always, I have seen us fold the 1st half at times too.     All in all we just have to many guys injured to hang with Greeneville for the entire game.

Hoping everyone stays uninjured and you guys heal up well 

6 minutes ago, BatmanDevil said:

Thanks Swipes.I expected a tough game even with our starting QB.Are they holding him out of the game so far.

Yea Ferguson is at QB not Gregg.  Greeneville has had 2 Turnovers fumble on the 2 and a muffed punt fumble.  Greeneville up 10 to 7 6:02 left in the 2nd.  Youngblood with a Tough TD run and a head on collision with Cole