Gibson County @ Westview

GCPioneer

2 minutes ago, westtnsportsfan said:

No kidding!   It’s better times in GC football when there is this much discussion.  Not the homecoming game for everyone anymore 

Oh I would Still schedule GC for homecoming. The attention is due to people still thinking GC is better than they are. I guess Your right though. Bad publicicity is still publicity. Now to this week. Beat WV then let’s talk. GC will fade again as the season goes on. 

Just now, westtnsportsfan said:

Ok.  You win lol.  Good luck in division 2.  

See you think that is a dig. But the truth is we enjoyed D1 and playing up in 2A. Better completion in my opinion. We will not fare to well this year. It is just a fact. I can accept that. GC can’t accept the truth. It just rubbed y’all raw that we could bring less players and spank GC. That is why the games got so ugly. The fans, players and coaches hated the privates which made it even better when we hung the L on you. 

3 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

See you think that is a dig. But the truth is we enjoyed D1 and playing up in 2A. Better completion in my opinion. We will not fare to well this year. It is just a fact. I can accept that. GC can’t accept the truth. It just rubbed y’all raw that we could bring less players and spank GC. That is why the games got so ugly. The fans, players and coaches hated the privates which made it even better when we hung the L on you. 

You hurt my feelings.... now take a hike....

Man you really have some disgust with GC huh.   What’s the deal?   I would love to know.  

To many encounters with your fans at games. Sending moms over to our side stating we are kicking signs of the players. The trouble was that those people were not even TCA folks. It was laughable. Then the dirty play on the field with kids going after knees. I guesd If you can’t beat em then hurt them. To me I saw Bush league ball on the field when you were loosing. Then let’s throw in the issue that my father needed handicap parking and was told to park behind the home stands where your fans were tailgating. He was harassed because he parked over there. Then when he left his car was keyed. So is that enough or do I need To list a few more. 

Lesser players.  Lol.  You guys recruited who you wanted too.  Throw that pity party somewhere else bud.  And GC can’t stand TCA cause for a lack of better way to put it TCA teams dont always live up to there schools name on the field.   

You name one kid that was recruited. You need to look around your school to see the real recruiters. Oh and it is easy to throw the rock at the Christian name. Don’t know about your god. But my God knows I am Not perfect even though I am A Christian. Old argument. Holds no water. 

Edited by BigEdMo

1 minute ago, westtnsportsfan said:

Ok.  This is dumb.   I have a list a mile long of dirty stuff TCA players have done.  Was literally flipped the bird by a player standing on the field. and many more.    How about you just go back to your recruiting boards in division 2.  I know you miss us here.   

No I am Just fine here to big you guys. D2 boards are boring.  Listening to the hype y’all have makes me laugh. And also kids are kids. Make sure y’all are squeaky clean first

8 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

To many encounters with your fans at games. Sending moms over to our side stating we are kicking signs of the players. The trouble was that those people were not even TCA folks. It was laughable. Then the dirty play on the field with kids going after knees. I guesd If you can’t beat em then hurt them. To me I saw Bush league ball on the field when you were loosing. Then let’s throw in the issue that my father needed handicap parking and was told to park behind the home stands where your fans were tailgating. He was harassed because he parked over there. Then when he left his car was keyed. So is that enough or do I need To list a few more. 

You do realize that there are handicap parking spots right by the gate to the back entrance that is not a part of the tailgating area, right?? You and Reitz were the only two people that came to our field last year that complained about their experience at Gibson County.... 

Edited by GCPioneer

4 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

You name one kid that was recruited. You need to look around your school to see the real recruiters. Oh and it is easy to throw the rock at the Christian name. Don’t know about your god. But my God knows I am Not perfect even though I am A Christian. Old argument. Holds no water. 

You know what. Your exactly right about that.  And I will apologize for using it in that context.