Gibson County @ Westview

GCPioneer

3 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Lol what’s your definition of a beat down ?  I can’t say to much about my team or I’m just beating my chest 

3 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

Lol what’s your definition of a beat down ?  I can’t say to much about my team or I’m just beating my chest 

By 35 in the first half and a running clock in the second half. And I hope You hang another 14 in the second half. 

Edited by BigEdMo

If GC stacks the box, WV will throw all night. If GC plays the pass, WV will run all night.  It’s a numbers game. 

If GC wants to win this game, you gotta play man, disrupt the timing of the receivers and hope GC athletes are better than WV athletes.

Gotta bring the blitz all night with a QB spy. 

Idc how good you think your defense is. Just wait and see. 

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Trollin said:

If GC stacks the box, WV will throw all night. If GC plays the pass, WV will run all night.  It’s a numbers game. 

If GC wants to win this game, you gotta play man, disrupt the timing of the receivers and hope GC athletes are better than WV athletes.

Word!!

11 hours ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Gibson County has a strong defense. Their offense struggles some. If GC can move the chains with the run game then this will be a close game. If not Westview will win pretty bad. Gibson County must keep Westview offense on the sidelines.

Their pass defense is not that strong. Waverly threw the ball fairly easy on them and our passing game is not to great this year. GC plays the run fairly well tho. I can see them coming in 3rd for their region. 

12 hours ago, Trollin said:

I feel like we have one of the best defensive coordinators in the area... he will have some kind of game plan together.

Edited by GCPioneer

2 hours ago, GCPioneer said:

I feel like we have one of the best defensive coordinators in the area... he will have some kind of game plan together.

Well that offense you can do 3 things each play. QB can keep it, QB can hand it off, or QB can throw it. It’s all based on what the Defense gives him. It’s all a pre snap and post snap read by the QB. You have to be able have guys in the box to defend run and also cover the pass. It’s unlike anything most have seen.