Underdog teams.

Yeti

10 hours ago, RTD said:

Don't leave out TC beating the division 2 runner up last year in  Friendship Christian 14-0. Hopefully, Trousdale can out a few wins together and make playoffs.

Considering you all stated that this was the hardest team you played regular season, you should be looking at least 9 more wins fairly easy.

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Considering you all stated that this was the hardest team you played regular season, you should be looking at least 9 more wins fairly easy.

The beat we can do is 9-0 with only 9 games this upcoming week is a bye for TC. We are just looking to finish above 500.

2 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Did FC not loose just about everyone and is in a rebuild ?? Regardless TC will win out now for regular season based on the intensity they play defense with,thats the hardest playing boys I have seen in awhile"outside of the Tide D" but its a toss up even then !!

7 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Did FC not loose just about everyone and is in a rebuild ?? Regardless TC will win out now for regular season based on the intensity they play defense with,thats the hardest playing boys I have seen in awhile"outside of the Tide D" but its a toss up even then !!

Believe it or not Pride our team also plays that way. Were not up to where we were last year yet I think. But it will come. This week will tell us alot about our team. We will have to dig deep. 

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

Believe it or not Pride our team also plays that way. Were not up to where we were last year yet I think. But it will come. This week will tell us alot about our team. We will have to dig deep. 

It happens Yeti people forget these are 15 to 18 year olds unless you hold kids back like some have !! You wont always come out clicking on all cylinders ,its game one it never happens !! 

13 hours ago, PeabodyPride said:

No FC didn't lose everything. Their QB broke his leg in the jamboree and the starting RB that been starting since 8th grade is a very good player. FC doesn't rebuild they just recruit they had two linemen that have already signed to play ball on Saturday. Their defense is still very good.

13 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Yes, you'll do same intensity on both sides of the ball for Meigs.

15 minutes ago, RunnerUp said:

I was thinking that Meigs was going into this Friday as an underdog, but with how things went last weekend I'm not sure that either team is favored in this matchup. I think both these teams are better than they showed Friday night. Can't wait.

If Greenback had won, and Meigs dominated Sweetwater I'd say it be a toss up. Greenback lost and Meigs won a tight game @ Sweetwater to go 1-0. At this point its still a toss up. I do know the Greenback folks that came to the game liked what they saw at our game if that tells you anything. Which means they like their chances. On a side note its early, but weather is looking good :thumb: for Friday.

Edited by Imthayeti

1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

If Greenback had won, and Meigs dominated Sweetwater I'd say it be a toss up. Greenback lost and Meigs won a tight game @ Sweetwater to go 1-0. At this point its still a toss up. I do know the Greenback folks that came to the game liked what they saw at our game if that tells you anything. Which means they like their chances. On a side note its early, but weather is looking good :thumb: for Friday.

Yeah I think we had some confusion with blocking assignments and certainly had problems with penalties. I think if we clean that up alone we would 3 tds better than what we showed. We were a little flat at times and even then crowd was a little flat at times and I don't expect that to be the case this week. I expect our best game this weekend . If you can't get up for this one then find something else to do.

18 minutes ago, RunnerUp said:

Yeah I think we had some confusion with blocking assignments and certainly had problems with penalties. I think if we clean that up alone we would 3 tds better than what we showed. We were a little flat at times and even then crowd was a little flat at times and I don't expect that to be the case this week. I expect our best game this weekend . If you can't get up for this one then find something else to do.

+1

The flat is what bothers me most. The touchdown drive before the half had alot of intensity to get it done and quickly. I would like to see that level of try hard and sheer will more during games in the future. We may not win Friday without it.