Clarksville @ Springfield

Kevin38

29 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

Coach Wilson showed how good of a teacher he is.  BIG improvement over last week.  We just need to keep improving every week.  I just wish it had been Rossview we had beaten.  

Well we did beat the team that beat Rossview so.....lol

Yeah team will be fine, we need to run the ball more with pretty much the entire offensive line back from last year, maybe it was just the game plan for this team to throw because of the size disadvantage, we shall see.....

50 minutes ago, TheCommissioner said:

Coach Wilson showed how good of a teacher he is.  BIG improvement over last week.  We just need to keep improving every week.  I just wish it had been Rossview we had beaten.  

And keep #7 at QB and put a RB in there.....maybe #5. Too much changing QBs imo. Thank God for the punt return though

37 minutes ago, Pilgrim said:

Congrats Jackets. Good to see you all heading in the right direction.

As for my Cats. That was one of the most pathetic games I have ever watched. There was more mistakes and penalties than good plays. (And how does the punter get sacked?)

Yeah...we both need to work on our special teams, also our long snaps in general, good luck the rest of the way!

Good win  for the Jackets , Lots of improvement from last week mainly turnovers and I thought the defense was really reading their keys and swarming to the football. Jackets have got to get the running game going and get the snap off better we lost lots of yardage because of it. To be honest I wasn't expecting a victory last night , I just wanted to see improvement from week one and we did.Congratulations to the players and coaches on the win against an age old rival. The real season starts next week with the beginning of region play against Heritage , the Patriots are looking to be probably the most improved team in the region and it will take a great effort to get a win.

1 hour ago, Pilgrim said:

As for my Cats. That was one of the most pathetic games I have ever watched. There was more mistakes and penalties than good plays. (And how does the punter get sacked?)

With our snap issues I was fearful that we might have something go wrong after the interception on your  last drive and we were pinned deep

On 8/31/2019 at 8:27 AM, Pilgrim said:

After watching NE went home to watch the taped version of the game.  Not good at all. Giving that much responsibility to someone who has not played in the games before had was not a good Idea.  Yes the QB has a strong arm but needs to understand the concepts and the offense.  Can't just throw it deep when the freshman is in there.  Have to let the other QB throw some also.  Also talking about special teams punting usually when that is done you tell the punter to make sure you kick it away when you are that close to the endzone.  Then throwing with 3 minutes left and you are across the 50 going into score.  Too early to throw deep there.  Run some more.  What are the thoughts from people who were there.  I know it is different watching on TV than in the stands.