Greenback at Meigs County

orngnblk

12 minutes ago, gfd709 said:

Congratulations to a very good Megis county team on a hard fought win. I was impressed with the line play of the line in the second half of the game. There were some plays that our qb should have ran the ball instead of throwing int.  but over all i agree with o&b C+ for the effort.now on to Sunbright.

Yeah it would grade higher if not for the F in the first quarter.Great adjustment after that.23 has to get the ball any and every way he can,When he has it it could go the distance anytime.Great game by him and the oline impressed for two and a half quarters till we were way out of shape!Rum em coach!!

5 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Yeah it would grade higher if not for the F in the first quarter.Great adjustment after that.23 has to get the ball any and every way he can,When he has it it could go the distance anytime.Great game by him and the oline impressed for two and a half quarters till we were way out of shape!Rum em coach!!

I don’t know many players that can go 125 plays in August without getting a little tired. 

1 minute ago, TigerNation said:

I don’t know many players that can go 125 plays in August without getting a little tired. 

We dont have any depth,that cant be an excuse in games like this.I understand but this is the worst i have seen us.It was a hard fought game by all no doubt.

23 needs to touch the ball more period. Too many wasted plays on offense. And we are terribly out of shape. We have to be in shape since we have so many playing both sides of the ball. Hope we can regroup and get better. Meigs has a really good team. But I think GB had every opportunity to win and shot themselves in the foot. 

• Upvote 1

Meigs really improved the line play from first week to the next. Really impressed with the turnaround. Greenback is gonna have a great season, and they are gonna score alot of points. Both teams will have decent playoff runs if we continue to improve. But not gonna look that far ahead. Week to week. On a side note Sweerwayer beat Rockwood by a point. :mrgreen:

25 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

I don't think rum will help... LOL