Greenback at Meigs County

orngnblk

4 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

Appreciate it, I tried some. We slo mo additions to the clips I kinda liked it.

I do as well.  

I believe at the 2:35 mark the WR pass was a fumble.  The player doesn't seem to have possession on the ball as his arm is moving forward.  The result of the ruling on the field led to a TD for Greenback right before halftime. 

Also I didn't agree with the pass interference called on GB at the 5:32 mark but if you look closely there was definitely a personal foul face mask on the play.

Again, good job on the video.  Thanks.

5 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

I do as well.  

I believe at the 2:35 mark the WR pass was a fumble.  The player doesn't seem to have possession on the ball as his arm is moving forward.  The result of the ruling on the field led to a TD for Greenback right before halftime. 

Also I didn't agree with the pass interference called on GB at the 5:32 mark but if you look closely there was definitely a personal foul face mask on the play.

Again, good job on the video.  Thanks.

It was definitely pass interference he was holding his hand 

1 minute ago, Vandyfan2 said:

@Imthayeti great job man I just wish it showed both highlights so these people can see what kind of game this really was. 

I'd hate to give something away for Greenback. They may not want their offensive plays out there. If my coach and theirs didnt care I'd just post the whole game I've already got it setup to do it but I normally just keep them for myself. Also I really dont want to chase the coaches down to ask. I feel like I bother Fitzgerald enough.  If they contact me wanting me too, I'd gladly do it though

Guest Vandyfan2
1 minute ago, Imthayeti said:

I'd hate to give something away for Greenback. They may not want their offensive plays out there. If my coach and theirs didnt care I'd just post the whole game I've already got it setup to do it but I normally just keep them for myself. Also I really dont want to chase the coaches down to ask. I feel like I bother Fitzgerald enough.  If they contact me wanting me too, I'd gladly do it though

I understand bud. I was just saying.