Greenback at Meigs County

orngnblk

3 hours ago, orngnblk said:

I guess your saying the Greenbackradio.com folks said this?Well im with you on it,there was no showboating at all just a great player playing a great game.I would apologize but its not my place too and if they said then THEY should!

You know how I feel about them. I've voiced my thoughts to you before. Homers are one thing, they're something else. 

4 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Im sure their no professionals.LOL.joking.Probably just some good ole boys.Geez GB is going to the dumpster this year!!Radio guys suck among "other" things.LOL!

End of the year reflecting on your first 2 losses will most likely be to ranked teams maybe top 5 for 2A and 3A? Hard to look at it that way and not say yeah, we did alright.

6 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

Im sure their no professionals.LOL.joking.Probably just some good ole boys.Geez GB is going to the dumpster this year!!Radio guys suck among "other" things.LOL!

They were pretty hard on the refs.  They talked more about the refs on each play than the play itself much of the time.