Hampton at Unicoi

uknoit2

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, uknoit2 said:

:roflolk:

Got a question for Ref Uncle Harley...How do we intercept the ball in the end zone, get pushed out of the end zone and tackled then get the ball on the 1 instead of the 20?  Uncle Harley messed us over on that one :roflol:

we all looked at each other to on that call, and wondered what did we miss. I agree .

I’ll take Hampton... if they have speed enough for that Lewis kid on the edge.  

Last year almost no one held him under 100.  I think he had yards against HV but HV out muscled them and the only other ones were  JC and  Alcoa.   I remember he was number one in NET until week 10 and that Cole kid got him. 

However, last year he had a better support staff.  SG seems to have figured him out as well.

Did Unaka move the ball on Hampton in their Jamboree or was somebody bs’n me?  I heard that...and then saw the GP score the other night and was wondering if it was related or that was Hampton’s JV.

2 hours ago, Dark1 said:

I’ll take Hampton... if they have speed enough for that Lewis kid on the edge.  

Last year almost no one held him under 100.  I think he had yards against HV but HV out muscled them and the only other ones were  JC and  Alcoa.   I remember he was number one in NET until week 10 and that Cole kid got him. 

However, last year he had a better support staff.  SG seems to have figured him out as well.

Did Unaka move the ball on Hampton in their Jamboree or was somebody bs’n me?  I heard that...and then saw the GP score the other night and was wondering if it was related or that was Hampton’s JV.

:bored:

Not much of a D plan in the jamboree....Not one blitz vs Unaka and yes, two starting lbrs did not play.

I don't think Hampton was in a frenzy over anything Unaka was doing 

11 hours ago, RLS26 said:

one of these 2 teams is a pretender and in for a rough season.  we will see who Friday.  Unicoi and Hampton both struggled in opener.  

We played a XFL team! :roflolk:

Plus, if we were to have another L Friday night, neither would be a conference loss. Our first 2A contest is against HV

Edited by uknoit2