AC Mavericks vs Powell Panthers

1 minute ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Hows that Catholic QB transfer working out that was raised and trained in Knoxville....oops Greeneville got lucky.

He’s actually family to the coach. And we won tonight without him...........lucky you say? A transfer one week or so from season starting and you get a good kicker. Now thats not lucky thats fishyyyyyy

2 minutes ago, Devilsx5 said:

Gilliam has nightmares about Greeneville even if they make to Burley he will choke with his lettermans jacket he wears like a 40 year old going to a high school party

Hey hey calm down....thats my nephews and brother your talking about....lol and its spelled Gillum..why so many people spell that..lol. All state and played some at UT.

I would wear it too. #17 at UT for a while before transfering. So I would be proud....LOL..:)

Fun game to watch I got to see the 4th quarter on the ride home from Boone. I love Anderson county's offense they run a lot of different stuff. And always find ways to score points. Defense needs some work but it's still Early in the season. To be honest I don't know who will win this year between the big 3 come playoff Time. Still need to see more game's First. Congratulations to Powell. On the win. They are a very solid team. But they have to figure out the place kicking. Their conference is unbelievable tuff. With them and west, and south Doyle and central and even Fulton played better tonight. That league is going to be fun to keep up with all year. Good luck to both team's rest of the way

Edited by Greendevil87

3 minutes ago, Greendevil87 said:

Fun game to watch I got to see the 4th quarter on the ride home from Boone. I love Anderson county's offense they run a lot of different stuff. And always find ways to score points. Defense needs some work but it's still Early in the season. To be honest I don't know who will win this year between the big 3 come playoff Time. Still need to see more game's First. Congratulations to Powell. On the win. They are a very solid team. But they have to figure out the place kicking. Their conference is unbelievable tuff. With them and west, and south Doyle and central and even Fulton played better tonight. That league is going to be fun to keep up with all year. Good luck to both team's rest of the way

I agree that is one tough conference. I think you caught the worst quarter of the game from Mavs point. Lol the bottom fell out. But not taking anything from Powell. From what I could tell from last week and this week, Powell has speed on every play. I was actually proud of our D line. But did see it coming Powell did not let up. There 1st play was as fast as there 4th quarter performance. Our secondary done well but the QB had good blocking in the 4th. We have to play all quarters on defence. What one quarter can do. But I am still very proud of our performance. No one in the State gave us a chance. 

Yes Mavs you should feel good about the way the offense played and how hard AC played Tonight. When I started watching seemed like the AC Defense was just tired. It's tuff playing school's like Powell that can run so many different kid's at you all night. But I think Anderson county played a good game tonight

Edited by Greendevil87
  • Thanks 1