AC Mavericks vs Powell Panthers

1 minute ago, BatmanDevil said:

Darn good job by AC to put 30 points on Powell.Going to be a contender for sure when the 4A playoffs get here.

They played tremendously well for 3 quarters. No turnovers, just a few penalties, a great kicking game, and a great gameplan to attack the young Powell secondary. Powell has smoked them in the 4th. This AC team isn't as good as last years, but they are still pretty darn good.

Congratulations To those Mavericks. Powell speed and we ran out of steam on defense and run out of plays. But this is one tough group of Mavs. I am excited as we get better. And definitely respected Powell there always 1 play away from scoring. Good luck 5 A teams playing Powell especially at home and congradulatons Powell.

I am really Proud of those Mavericks. We going to have a great year !!!

Just now, Mavericksinflight said:

Congratulations To those Mavericks. Powell speed and we ran out of steam on defense and run out of plays. But this is one tough group of Mavs. I am excited as we get better. And definitely respected Powell there always 1 play away from scoring. Good luck 5 A teams playing Powell especially at home and congradulatons Powell.

I am really Proud of those Mavericks. We going to have a great year !!!

Great game, Mavs. I agree, you just ran out of steam. Tremendous game plan though.

• Thanks 1