AC Mavericks vs Powell Panthers

11 minutes ago, HTV said:

No.  A chip on their shoulders because they weren't in the playoffs last year as the result of something other than on the field game results.  

Not absolving anybody for how it happened.  But it happened and the players had to pay the penalty.  

This I can get on board with. The kids shouldn’t have had to pay for “the so called adults and leader’s” actions! 

11 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Anyone televising the game? What radio is powell panther sports radio , if anyone knows?

Powell doesn't have radio any longer.  Hasn't since 2013.    

I think, however, I heard that the it's going to be a game of the week game on either AM 990 or FM 99.1.  

40 minutes ago, HTV said:

Powell doesn't have radio any longer.  Hasn't since 2013.    

I think, however, I heard that the it's going to be a game of the week game on either AM 990 or FM 99.1.  

Thanks HTV. That at least is good to hear. There might be a slight chance ACTV covers it but again that is a guess. I will check those out. Again thank you!

22 minutes ago, Devilsx5 said:

42-7 powell 

I honestly have no idea on this game. I do know Powell has speed. I do know we are young. This will be interesting as to get a benchmark on the Mavs. Come out with an upset and that eould be Great. But in all honesty if Powell and Greeneville played that even then the Mavs at least better be ready for 4 quarter knock down and drag out as this game is home for the Panthers.

11 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

I honestly have no idea on this game. I do know Powell has speed. I do know we are young. This will be interesting as to get a benchmark on the Mavs. Come out with an upset and that eould be Great. But in all honesty if Powell and Greeneville played that even then the Mavs at least better be ready for 4 quarter knock down and drag out as this game is home for the Panthers.

Yes we are young on experience but I think going by the Clinton game AC has 7 to 8 seniors  that starts some both ways others offense and some defense. The rest are Juniors, I may be wrong but how is the Powell RB hat got hurt? Is he coming back this week?