AC Mavericks vs Powell Panthers

14 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Great Job by Powell in the second half. Ac defense is average at best. Playing weak teams in that awful conference hurts them more than they realize. 

I actually thought we did great the first half...just think we ran out of steam midway 3rd quarter and actually I seen it start in my opinion. Powell just kept on trucking. That screen out of the backfield of Powell took its tow on us. Yards wise we apparenty won that by 30. We can't give a QB that much time to throw or run and we stopped the first half. Learning curve and we play two more tough games.

We will be ready this year come playoffs. This team is Special.

Just now, Mavericksinflight said:

I actually thought we did great the first half...just think we ran out of steam midway 3rd quarter and actually I seen it start in my opinion. Powell just kept on trucking. That screen out of the backfield of Powell took its tow on us. Yards wise we apparenty won that by 30. We can't give a QB that much time to throw or run and we stopped the first half. Learning curve and we play two more tough games.

We will be ready this year come playoffs. This team is Special.

We’ve heard that for awhile now. 

7 minutes ago, DevilMan03 said:

Mostly Better than Acs and the non conference is normally wayyyy better. We were left scrambling for teams this year at the last minute 

But let's not act like besides Etown that that conference makes you better.. But have you seen the teams in region 3-4a? Now those are garbage!

3 minutes ago, Mavericksinflight said:

Well that can be corrected. If we're at the 1st half then that would concern me. 

That Kicker/punter of ours will end up being responsible for sending Greeneville home early this year.

He is Awesome! 

Greeneville has a pretty darn good kicker as well. He returns from last year. He’s kicking fgs on point and kicking it through the uprights on kickoffs.

Not to mention he's pretty at good PATs lol

Cows go 7-3. 

Powell/South Doyle/Jeff County 

Edited by DevilMan03