CAK @ CLINTON

92Dragon

6 hours ago, Opie Shaggnasty said:

I am wearing thin on mckamey.He's all talk and no do.Bring back andy.Hollingsworth can spend his money much more wisely.

Wearing thin? LOL. He’s been there for half a minute and you’re throwing insults at him? You must be a BIG supporter of the program (or a parent that lil johnny ain’t playing enough, in your mind). Here’s a newsflash for you shag, this ain’t the NFL where they swap coaches like toilet paper. He’s infused a ton of enthusiasm into what was a DEAD program. Why don’t you go make out with Andy in the cell next to Otis....

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, gcapride said:

Wearing thin? LOL. He’s been there for half a minute and you’re throwing insults at him? You must be a BIG supporter of the program (or a parent that lil johnny ain’t playing enough, in your mind). Here’s a newsflash for you shag, this ain’t the NFL where they swap coaches like toilet paper. He’s infused a ton of enthusiasm into what was a DEAD program. Why don’t you go make out with Andy in the cell next to Otis....

Im behind McKamey 100%.  He knows what he's doing. 

8 hours ago, gcapride said:

He's always talked about Shattuck. Opie loves Andy.

I don't like the offense. Only because I wish they'd open it up and mix it up more. Those short runs on 3rd and long can get frustrating. But I'm not a coach and I don't call plays so... They show some flashes in every game to be honest. It's just putting together a complete game. That's been the biggest problem I think.

They had AC on edge last week. Played a good first half. Game was better than the score indicates. Gotta play all four quarters though.

Should be a good one tonight.