Marion Co. @ Sequatchie Co.

3 minutes ago, ElGuerreroMorado said:

Excellent question 93grad.  I was wondering that myself.

Getting back to the original subject, I think MC has a very athletic team but they are not the same caliper as some of the most recent teams.  The only thing I have to go on with SC is their performance at the jamboree; I did not get to make it to the SC/SP game this past Saturday.  I think if MC can fix a few things in practice this week, they can make the game interesting and keep it close.

And before anyone questions my loyalty, I'm purple through and through,  I love my Warriors (#WFL) and I will always be there cheering them on, no matter what.

Marion had a bunch of turnovers. If they fix that problem they would have a much better chance. They will have the speed advantage this week, but Sequatchie will have a huge advantage in the line. 

8 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Marion had a bunch of turnovers. If they fix that problem they would have a much better chance. They will have the speed advantage this week, but Sequatchie will have a huge advantage in the line. 

I agree.  I know that SC didn't show everything at the jamboree, but their line was impressive.  I'm ready for a good ole' slobber-knocker!

On 8/26/2019 at 1:09 PM, MarionMadness said:

I know we lost the game last week but they were cheating. You could tell during the game. They played real dirty against us. The refs would just stand there and not do anything. They were grabbing our facemasks, late hitting us and they even punched us. They would not do anything to stop. it. It made me so mad. We kept getting turnovers and that part of our own fault. It is hard to beat a very good team when you have that many turnovers. This team will rise to the challenge. They are all Marion County Warriors and play with integrity. They are not taught dirty tactics like that team did. I hope our coaches do not let us play them next year. They should not be on the same field as our boys. We are respectful and have honor. The cheating and the turnovers are what lost the game. You can laugh if you want to but Coach Mathis tried one new play and it worked like they always do. We just had a turnover at the end of it. Once we got way behind he did not need to show anymore new plays since it was not a region game. He will not show any new ones in this game on Friday either because it is not a region game. He will save some for Tyner and Pitchburg. If we do not fumble and throw interceptions we will be unstoppable. It's still a great day to be a Warrior!

FEAR THE SPEED, FEAR THE BEARD, & FEAR THE TEAM!

I just read this exact quote on Facebook.  Made by a lady, almost word for word. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, pegleg said:

I just read this exact quote on Facebook.  Made by a lady, almost word for word. 

I am not a lady but you must be a doe doe head. The team we played last week did cheat. They cheated every play. They were swinging at our players and the refs never called it. They would hold us and late hit us too. They even grabbed our facemaks. It is ok though because our players play with integrity and honor. That is taught to them by our coach. You need to just stay down there in Pitchburg! It is still a great day to be a warrior even if this guy is a doe doe head.

FEAR THE SPEED, FEAR THE BEARD, & FEAR THE BEARD!