Marion Co. @ Sequatchie Co.

4 hours ago, 93grad said:

Still saying we cheated and played dirty...let it go.  You are using all the excuse cards on one game.  Fayetteville won 1 game last year.  Give them and their new coach just a little credit.  You did say they were a very good team tho so I guess that's all they get.  Not sure how many more cards you have in your pocket for the next loss but you should have kept the cheating card.  Good luck to ya!

We will follow her post after tonight’s Sequatchie game .

2 hours ago, MarionMadness said:

My name is not Nancy. Write is write and wrong is wrong. We got cheated last week. I know Coach Mathis has some new plays for this game. I don't know if he will use them or not this week. We have a real good team here. We are the Marion County Warriors and we will keep coming again and again. That's what winners with good morals, high character, and integrity do. Our coach is a good example of this to our young men. I am not embarrassing my town. I am taking up for our boys when they got cheated. Who is this little one eye willy? Let me guess you are from Pitchburg too. You need to just keep your little one eyed willy on your on team's post. It is still a great day to be a Warrior!

FEAR THE SPEED, FEAR THE BEARD, & FEAR THE TEAM!

Again with the new plays... you're killing me!

Oh, by the way... what you're trying to say is "doo doo" head, doe is a female deer (or rabbit, or...).