West at Farragut

FHS_Admiral

I am not sure what Bradley was doing the second half of that game but they never got there best receiver in the game all night only to throw a long ball to him every once in a while. Guy that big get him the ball cross the middle find ways. Question Bradley coaching staff got good players just not sure if they can coach them up. Looked like backyard football. Farragut got lucky to get the win in that game but West going to be a tuff game for them with that defense and if they can get to the QB could be a long game. West got speed like Bradley to. Could be interesting. Look like Farragut lost a couple of there coaches to on the offense side of the ball. They were pretty good coaches especially the WR coach and with the kicker leaving to.

Edited by rollnoles

1 hour ago, rollnoles said:

I am not sure what Bradley was doing the second half of that game but they never got there best receiver in the game all night only to throw a long ball to him every once in a while. Guy that big get him the ball cross the middle find ways. Question Bradley coaching staff got good players just not sure if they can coach them up. Looked like backyard football. Farragut got lucky to get the win in that game but West going to be a tuff game for them with that defense and if they can get to the QB could be a long game. West got speed like Bradley to. Could be interesting. Look like Farragut lost a couple of there coaches to on the offense side of the ball. They were pretty good coaches especially the WR coach and with the kicker leaving to.

We did lose some awesome coaches but we also gained some really good ones including one we got back from Alcoa and one from Texas. I agree that west has speed and some great athletes but we are very disciplined and well conditioned and I think this group has a lot of heart. It will be a tough game for sure. We have some things in our favor as well. I think Farragut gets this one.

1 hour ago, Bluegreymom said:

We did lose some awesome coaches but we also gained some really good ones including one we got back from Alcoa and one from Texas. I agree that west has speed and some great athletes but we are very disciplined and well conditioned and I think this group has a lot of heart. It will be a tough game for sure. We have some things in our favor as well. I think Farragut gets this one.

Who is the backup QB for Farragut and does he have Friday night playing experience

On 8/28/2019 at 1:18 PM, rollnoles said:

Who is the backup QB for Farragut and does he have Friday night playing experience

Backup QB is Dawson (not sure of last name. Maybe Moore?) And I’m not sure If he has any varsity experience previous to this season.  I want to say no, but can’t promise that’s 100 correct

19 minutes ago, Bluegreymom said:

Congratulations to West. They played a great game. I’m sorry my Ads lost but West really did a fabulous job tonight.

One play either way and this game could have been a Rebels loss.  Big 90 yard td run with 1:35 saved West from giving Ads a short field with 2 timeouts.  Good luck Ads on remainder of you season.