3. Meigs County 
4. Tyner Academy       
5. Watertown        
6. Lewis County           
7. Fairley                   
8. Waverly             
9.  Union City             
10. Oneida     

Us Waverly folks appreciate the love Bass, although I'm sure most don't feel like we deserve it. I know we got a lot to prove, but I feel that by the time season ends we would have proved it. 

I ain't gonna argue with anyone who says we tornadoes don't deserve to be in top 10 yet. I think history always carries weight in these early season polls rightly or wrongly. We are definitely still a work in progress for now. Hopefully as per our history you will see us get stronger as year goes on.

2 hours ago, Super8Dad said:

Us Waverly folks appreciate the love Bass, although I'm sure most don't feel like we deserve it. I know we got a lot to prove, but I feel that by the time season ends we would have proved it. 

I would for sure put the Hill in Waverly spot right now. They put a good whooping on a good team from MS last Friday. Waverly is only in the top ten because of past history. They better start proving themselves or it’s going to be a long season for us Super8 

16 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

I would for sure put the Hill in Waverly spot right now. They put a good whooping on a good team from MS last Friday. Waverly is only in the top ten because of past history. They better start proving themselves or it’s going to be a long season for us Super8 

I agree man. That's why I'm nervous and anxious about this game. I'm hoping to chalk last week up to nerves, but if we get routed, then it will be a long season. On the other hand if we do pretty good and can definitely see the progress, then we will know we still have hope. 

• Upvote 1

23 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Nope. I can understand your thinking regarding Waverly, but I hope that you can understand mine when I say that fourth in region, and a playoff game will be viewed as a successful season here. We'd gladly take 10-0 and region champs, but have work to do and progress to make before I could confidently predict the 4'th place finish. I'm very pleased with the team's progress, and elated to have our coach, but there are LOTS of teams to plug into this list before we (Scotts Hill) even get a mention.