AP 3A POLL

CHARGERFAN

1 hour ago, MadHatter1 said:

Not very intelligent are you. You always just try to slander and post funny pictures. Its an interesting topic. Why you so defensive about it?

Interesting? More like a bunch of whining! If you got a problem with open zone, take it up with TSSAA. It's a horse that has been beaten to death here on CoachT. Most of the time from some parent that thinks their little Johnny needs a trophy!

and it's..........."You aren't very intelligent, are you?"  &  "You're always.........."

Edited by BCsportsfan
  • Upvote 1

2 hours ago, BCsportsfan said:
  6 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

Upperman has zero cookeville transfers. And zero out of county players. 

We actually have one Cookeville player that came beginning of last year as a sophomore but he is injured and not playing this year.  I’m surprised we don’t get more honestly. I would move my kid to play on our litter box 10 times over. Big rivalry, and the kids on either side don’t seem to take it too kindly when it does happen. 

I have been told that in Putnam Co they can’t transfer and play, from Cookeville to Upperman for example, unless they physically move residences; not sure how accurate that is. 

Alcoa is a great team no matter how they get to school there & I hope my boys get another chance at them this year. 

whiners will always b whiners......3 years ago the whiners whined about the privates spankin that Hillary and strippin them of their very distant Gold Ball chances...2.5 years removed from them and they still cant hold that Gold Ball......now its open zoned thats robin them....and most all the whiners r open zoned.....gives Booger a case of giggles....

....when that glass is half empty....

Booger just sayin :lol:

Edited by Booger
  • Upvote 1

17 hours ago, Booger said:

whiners will always b whiners......3 years ago the whiners whined about the privates spankin that Hillary and strippin them of their very distant Gold Ball chances...2.5 years removed from them and they still cant hold that Gold Ball......now its open zoned thats robin them....and most all the whiners r open zoned.....gives Booger a case of giggles....

All facts Booger, all facts!B)

19 hours ago, Mommabee said:

We actually have one Cookeville player that came beginning of last year as a sophomore but he is injured and not playing this year.  I’m surprised we don’t get more honestly. I would move my kid to play on our litter box 10 times over. Big rivalry, and the kids on either side don’t seem to take it too kindly when it does happen. 

I have been told that in Putnam Co they can’t transfer and play, from Cookeville to Upperman for example, unless they physically move residences; not sure how accurate that is. 

Alcoa is a great team no matter how they get to school there & I hope my boys get another chance at them this year. 

He wasnt a cookeville kid. He was a nashville kid that moved here and went to school at cookeville temporarily. 

19 hours ago, Booger said:

Im pretty sure no one was whining except you when we sent yall home with your tail between your legs. Hows your seasons going now that your on a level playing field? Lol. I would imagine it would be the same for Alcoa. No ones crying or whining. Just saying they enjoy a unique situation the rest of  3a doesnt have. 

20 hours ago, Mommabee said:

I'm quite certain there are plenty of kids with Cookeville addresses playing.  Remember, Cane Creek is "zoned" for UMS which in turn UHS. The high schools in Putnam County are "open zoned." I could live in Monterey and go to school at Upperman as long as I can get to the school. It's just that bus routes aren't ran, obviously. Upperman has benefited in other sports also from "transfers" from surrounding counties. I'm not complaining about, that's just the way it is until Putnam County gets a little more strict on zoning. I know the boys bball team has benefited from at least 5-6 (more? I don't know) Prescott ("zoned" for Cookeville) players. Many parents simply avoid sending their kids to a big school like Cookeville in favor if Upperman. After all, it's only a couple miles away. Anymore route 70 is blurred with increased population and it's hard to tell where Cookeville ends and Baxter starts.  Again, not complaining, this is just was evolved over the last many years. It is what it is. 

7 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

Im pretty sure no one was whining except you when we sent yall home with your tail between your legs. Hows your seasons going now that your on a level playing field? Lol. I would imagine it would be the same for Alcoa. No ones crying or whining. Just saying they enjoy a unique situation the rest of  3a doesnt have. 

Has Uppercumberlandman reappeared cross dressed as Hatter

...son......let ole Booger break down that whole Baxter tuckin the Irish's tail between the Irish's legs and sendin ND home for Hatter....

2013     ND 10 - Upperman 19    3A Quarterfinals   .....not to mention what happened next  

2014     ND 55 - Upperman 7       3A 2nd Round 

2015     ND 45 - Upperman 6       3A 2nd Round 

3 Games.... ND 110 - Upperman 32

Baxter played Irish 3x.....Baxter got 1 win over the Irish by 9 pts.....ND has 2 wins the followin 2 years by an average 44 point margin

....sumbody besides Hatter help ole Booger out.....just in case Booger has missed whos really got the tucked tail.....cause this is the Hatter who just recently after losin to LA....said Baxter was better than LA.......Hatter, Hatter......that brain housin group of yours sittin up on top of that swivel cant b tappin no more than 75 on that smart measurin scale.....

....now let ole Booger break down for Hatter that whole level playin field that the Irish has been on since throttlin Baxter 2 years in a row....since that level playin field has leveled that Hatter whined about

2017     ND (11-2).....Region Champions & State Championship Game

2018     ND (9-2).....Region Champions & 2nd Rd Playoffs

Total     ND (20 -4).....LOL Hatter?....not to bad Booger thinkin

.....this year not so good.....9 starters loss (7 for the year) off a 32 man roster.....takin that medicine like a Booger....but ant sayin the Irish better than those beaten the Irish....like u know who

...now who got the tail tucked......and the taste of shoe leather in their pie hole

Booger just sayin giphy.gif

Edited by Booger

4 hours ago, Booger said:

Has Uppercumberlandman reappeared cross dressed as Hatter

...son......let ole Booger break down that whole Baxter tuckin the Irish's tail between the Irish's legs and sendin ND home for Hatter....

2013     ND 10 - Upperman 19    3A Quarterfinals   .....not to mention what happened next  

2014     ND 55 - Upperman 7       3A 2nd Round 

2015     ND 45 - Upperman 6       3A 2nd Round 

3 Games.... ND 110 - Upperman 32

Baxter played Irish 3x.....Baxter got 1 win over the Irish by 9 pts.....ND has 2 wins the followin 2 years by an average 44 point margin

....sumbody besides Hatter help ole Booger out.....just in case Booger has missed whos really got the tucked tail.....cause this is the Hatter who just recently after losin to LA....said Baxter was better than LA.......Hatter, Hatter....that brain housin group of yours sittin up on top of that swivel.....

....now let ole Booger break down for Hatter that whole level playin field that the Irish has been on since throttlin Baxter 2 years in a row....since that level playin field has leveled that Hatter whined about

2017     ND (11-2).....Region Champions & State Championship Game

2018     ND (9-2).....Region Champions & 2nd Rd Playoffs

Total     ND (20 -4).....LOL Hatter?....not to bad Booger thinkin

.....this year not so good.....9 starters loss (7 for the year) off a 32 man roster.....takin that medicine like a Booger....but ant sayin the Irish better than those beaten the Irish....like u know who

...now who got the tail tucked......and a the taste of shoe leather in their pie hole

Booger just sayin giphy.gif

LOL! ......................`ol hatter just got owned!! :thumb:

5a156683dfb1a_giphy(1).gif.79ca04c23e410be00ac1e1bc4e3fa83a.gif

6 hours ago, MadHatter1 said:

Just saying they enjoy a unique situation the rest of  3a doesnt have. 

6 hours ago, JustABlueFan said:

I'm quite certain there are plenty of kids with Cookeville addresses playing.  Remember, Cane Creek is "zoned" for UMS which in turn UHS. The high schools in Putnam County are "open zoned." I could live in Monterey and go to school at Upperman as long as I can get to the school. It's just that bus routes aren't ran, obviously. Upperman has benefited in other sports also from "transfers" from surrounding counties. I'm not complaining about, that's just the way it is until Putnam County gets a little more strict on zoning. I know the boys bball team has benefited from at least 5-6 (more? I don't know) Prescott ("zoned" for Cookeville) players. Many parents simply avoid sending their kids to a big school like Cookeville in favor if Upperman. After all, it's only a couple miles away. Anymore route 70 is blurred with increased population and it's hard to tell where Cookeville ends and Baxter starts.  Again, not complaining, this is just was evolved over the last many years. It is what it is. 

Image result for lol gif

CLASSIC!!:roflol: