Battle of the Bridge Loudon vs Lenoir City

Redskin15

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Why score at the end. Is there some history I’m unaware of?

History? LOL Its Loudon vs Lenoir city. I myself probably wouldn't have threw it but there has been a long history of Loudon LC games that get points piled on. For all I know coach could have been working on a play. Either way if I was LC I would put that in my memory bank for next year (just like I would do if it were reversed for the Redskins).  Remember these two teams will play each other every year until our Lord comes back.

28 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

I didn’t care for it. To each his own. 

Oh well now since it is coming from a fan of the 16 time state champion Maryville Red Rebels who have always won games at the lowest margin possible (beating some of those teams with their own players) I guess we need the TSSAA to launch a full investigation on the last play Coach ran to make sure LC wasn't being bullied.  Nevermind the 45-0 beating Maryville laid on LC or the 45-6 game you had with them the last time you played them. Red, please just leave us little inbred 3A truly lower than Maryville team alone or were going to call Obama and he is going to come down to Blount county and start an against Bullies riot.

9 minutes ago, Redskin15 said:

Oh well now since it is coming from a fan of the 16 time state champion Maryville Red Rebels who have always won games at the lowest margin possible (beating some of those teams with their own players) I guess we need the TSSAA to launch a full investigation on the last play Coach ran to make sure LC wasn't being bullied.  Nevermind the 45-0 beating Maryville laid on LC or the 45-6 game you had with them the last time you played them. Red, please just leave us little inbred 3A truly lower than Maryville team alone or were going to call Obama and he is going to come down to Blount county and start an against Bullies riot.

I’m sorry you’re going through this.