McKenzie @ Peabody

Goldenpride

13 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

I’ve been hearing around town today that parents are complaining about their sons not getting the ball enough and such. If this crap starts up like it used to then we won’t have to worry about another championship 

Dude don’t say that. Jacobs better put a stop to that quick. Kids on the sidelines have more fun winning a state title than the kid that plays and looses to make parents happy.  

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, BigEdMo said:

Dude don’t say that. Jacobs better put a stop to that quick. Kids on the sidelines have more fun winning a state title than the kid that plays and looses to make parents happy.  

It happened the first year Gaddis came. Were favored heavy over Dresden and took us to the wood shed. Egos are what can kill a good team

34 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

I’ve been hearing around town today that parents are complaining about their sons not getting the ball enough and such. If this crap starts up like it used to then we won’t have to worry about another championship 

Parents don’t put the players in the game. I don’t think Jacobs cares what they say.  I’m sure he will run the team however he sees fit. 

5 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

I know, but it’s parents of kids that start and play. If the parent is saying it then it trickles to the kid

That’s correct. The parent bends the ear of their child then it trickles into the locker room and creates animosity. Jacobs better call a meeting with players,parents, staff and community. Because it takes all of y’all to get the gold ball back. People can believe that or not but it’s hard for a football team to beat a whole town and community. 

15 minutes ago, BigEdMo said:

Man we ain’t hatin. I just Don’t want to see you guys implode from inside. Y’all can do something special. Back to back doesn’t happen very often. 

Not talking about you lol...Is your sweater vest to tight??? Should said in refrence to others on the T !!!!! I know you call it like you see it ,always have, always will !!!!! Its just hard with highschoolers to have so many playmakers and keep the staus quo with proud parents !!! Your still my favorite vester but Reitz is close