McKenzie @ Peabody

Goldenpride

7 hours ago, BigEdMo said:

I have to disagree. This will be a blowout. I am Sorry. I have Respect for Comer but his boys do not realize what’s coming. You can just see in Peabody warmups there is a different look in their eyes. Peabody starters done by half. 

Any given Friday night man. It’s high school football anything can happen. 2 years ago Peabody thought they were gonna come in and blow Mckenzie out of the water with the season Mckenzie was having but ended up being the upset of the week so I wouldn’t mark them off so early. But I’m expecting a good ball game either way. 

Huge challenge for the Rebels this week. Nothing is impossible just ask Tennessee.  But I know that Austin is a no go this week.  Barnhart is day by day but I don’t anticipate him playing either.  The Rebels at any point of the game will have 4 to 7 Freshman playing. Once our two freshman running backs learn it isn’t junior high anymore and you can’t outrun everyone to the edge, we will be better off.  As the season progresses, barring any injuries, this Rebel team will continue to get better as they get more reps under the light. What a lot of people forget also is our QB Jarrett is really his first year under center so he is still learning.  

Anyway, looking for an injury free game this week on both sides.

49 minutes ago, volsandtitans1 said:

Huge challenge for the Rebels this week. Nothing is impossible just ask Tennessee.  But I know that Austin is a no go this week.  Barnhart is day by day but I don’t anticipate him playing either.  The Rebels at any point of the game will have 4 to 7 Freshman playing. Once our two freshman running backs learn it isn’t junior high anymore and you can’t outrun everyone to the edge, we will be better off.  As the season progresses, barring any injuries, this Rebel team will continue to get better as they get more reps under the light. What a lot of people forget also is our QB Jarrett is really his first year under center so he is still learning.  

Anyway, looking for an injury free game this week on both sides.

The difference between Peabody  and Tennessee is we have a better coaching staff. Our coaches will actually get our players ready 

:mrgreen: