McKenzie @ Peabody

Goldenpride

20 hours ago, Tide21 said:

Me either I can’t think of a player that handles the ball that would complain. I mean it’s the same kids as last year and there has really been no difference.  We have played 2 games. Small towns are good for rumors 

That's not all that small towns are good for. You've heard the saying that the road to he** is paved with good intentions... the same can be said for well meaning fans and player's parents. At least that's the way that it usually begins. Not trying to root my nose into Peabody's business or to stir the pot, but coach needs to end this before feelings get too deep. I don't agree with calling a meeting with anyone "outside" the program however... the team alone can deal with issues much better than parents and community, after all, that's where problems usually begin.

26 minutes ago, tradertwo said:

That's not all that small towns are good for. You've heard the saying that the road to he** is paved with good intentions... the same can be said for well meaning fans and player's parents. At least that's the way that it usually begins. Not trying to root my nose into Peabody's business or to stir the pot, but coach needs to end this before feelings get too deep. I don't agree with calling a meeting with anyone "outside" the program however... the team alone can deal with issues much better than parents and community, after all, that's where problems usually begin.

I agree With meeting with just the program. I just Exaggerated the whole community just to drive a point home. It could implode unless Jacobs gets everything straight in the kids heads. 

I honestly don’t think we should be discussing it on here. I mean there’s only so many people who run or catch the ball. Somebodies mom thinks their son is special and didn’t get the ball enough.  How do we know it’s even a deal for all we know the player may not even know of the post.  We are all speculating including the Peabody fan who posted on here about it 

1 minute ago, Tide21 said:

I honestly don’t think we should be discussing it on here. I mean there’s only so many people who run or catch the ball. Somebodies mom thinks their son is special and didn’t get the ball enough.  How do we know it’s even a deal for all we know the player may not even know of the post.  We are all speculating including the Peabody fan who posted on here about it 

I just said it needs to be stopped if it becomes a problem. We shouldn’t have to worry about many opponents on the schedule from here on out. All I was saying is looking at the big picture of things it needs to be nipped out because this team is way too talented 

34 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

Seen as Coach T is anonymous I don’t think sharing who posted it would be a good idea haha

14 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

I just said it needs to be stopped if it becomes a problem. We shouldn’t have to worry about many opponents on the schedule from here on out. All I was saying is looking at the big picture of things it needs to be nipped out because this team is way too talented 

Sorry was thinking about private message but I understand. Something like that can become poison to a great team.

Guest Vandyfan2
9 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

My private messages do not work for some reason, but the source that posted it doesn’t know much about sports in the first place

You a plus member?