McKenzie @ Peabody

Goldenpride

2 hours ago, tradertwo said:

That's not all that small towns are good for. You've heard the saying that the road to he** is paved with good intentions... the same can be said for well meaning fans and player's parents. At least that's the way that it usually begins. Not trying to root my nose into Peabody's business or to stir the pot, but coach needs to end this before feelings get too deep. I don't agree with calling a meeting with anyone "outside" the program however... the team alone can deal with issues much better than parents and community, after all, that's where problems usually begin.

Trader this is a Coach T manufactured and social media problem I am friends with most players parents they just want a GoldBall and their sons part of the program !!! The complainers are great gran pappie amd aunties that dont even live in trenton !! Cottons amd FB problems !!! Kids are great team is great amd all parents are tight !! Coach Jacobs has got The Tide and those of us that know it , know it fo sho !!! 

ROLL TIDE B2B

26 minutes ago, Tide21 said:

ROLL TIDE

#GATA 

Gonna be a slow week for us Tide Fans !!! I really think everyone but our coaching staff is underestimating the Rebs !! Every region 7 team we play will be the dog by alot but we have to admit 2 years in a row we been shocked by a "lesser" opponent , coach Jacobs wont allow it this year bet the farm on that !!! I think this one is gonna by Tide 42 Rebs 14

Edited by PeabodyPride

34 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

Gonna be a slow week for us Tide Fans !!! I really think everyone but our coaching staff is underestimating the Rebs !! Every region 7 team we play will be the dog by alot but we have to admit 2 years in a row we been shocked by a "lesser" opponent , coach Jacobs wont allow it this year bet the farm on that !!! I think this one is gonna by Tide 42 Rebs 14

Yeah after last year I don’t think Jacobs is going to let boys not take anyone serious