Week 3: Dyer County (2-0) @ Henry County (0-2)

PatriotNation

1 hour ago, WingT08 said:

To all the nonbelievers....even you HC fans, those Choctaws will be ready for war on Friday night. Sources tell me no one is giving them a shot. Predictions of 50-0 are being murmured on these CoachT streets and the locker rooms of both HC and DC. Be wary of these Choctaws bc they are not like the ones of old. They have been busting it during their offseason program and it has shown. Patriot fans are going to have nightmares of this game that is going to resemble Tennessee/Georgia State. 

I don't doubt that they are improved. I have seen film on them and they look good on film. The only problem is their level of competition! Beat HC first before you get any respect! You dont come in to Patriot Stadium with wins over Crockett County and Obion Central with a 2-0 record and get respect. Beat us first before I respect you! Last 2 years we beat them by 33 and 48 points! They havent even been able to give us a game the last couple years! By the way last years game they should have got shut out! We put in 2nd and 3rd string and they ended up scoring 16. We had them scoreless through 3 quarters last year! With all that being said yes they do look good on film! Henry County will just be too much in this one! 

Henry County 42

Dyer County 21

13 minutes ago, PatriotNation said:

I don't doubt that they are improved. I have seen film on them and they look good on film. The only problem is their level of competition! Beat HC first before you get any respect! You dont come in to Patriot Stadium with wins over Crockett County and Obion Central with a 2-0 record and get respect. Beat us first before I respect you! Last 2 years we beat them by 33 and 48 points! They havent even been able to give us a game the last couple years! By the way last years game they should have got shut out! We put in 2nd and 3rd string and they ended up scoring 16. We had them scoreless through 3 quarters last year! With all that being said yes they do look good on film! Henry County will just be too much in this one! 

Henry County 42

Dyer County 21

I hope I’m right, I hope you’re right, but at this point, I’ll just take a win :mrgreen:

• Like 1

Bottom line HC knows how to win big games. The question is if Dyer County is capable of having the fortitude to do so. Even if the teams are evenly matched DC has to overcome home field advantage and a recent presence of a losing mind set. I think they are certainly more confident. This game will be a much better game as anticipated in the preseason but I got the Patriots by 2 TDs.

42 minutes ago, pugugly said:

Bottom line HC knows how to win big games. The question is if Dyer County is capable of having the fortitude to do so. Even if the teams are evenly matched DC has to overcome home field advantage and a recent presence of a losing mind set. I think they are certainly more confident. This game will be a much better game as anticipated in the preseason but I got the Patriots by 2 TDs.

Bottom line is HC is 0-2 and hasn't won a football game in the 2019 season yet

47 minutes ago, PatriotNation said:

Is it me or has the trolls came out in full force this year? What's funny is we have a dam good team in my opinion! And only going to get better! I wouldnt want to play HC come playoff time! 

They wouldn’t be commenting had we played a couple cupcakes in the first two weeks like most of their teams did. 

• Like 1