Lake County at Dresden

lakecounty1968

Falcons have the right ingredients to keep flying high for awhile (again). Great youth/feeder program, committeed coaching staff, community enthusiasm & support, right attitude, and having games like this that allows younger players to get in-game experience.. well that's icing on the cake for sure. .. I am happy for LC, truly I am, and am certain Lions will be back sooner than later. I can imagine (& yes I have a wild & crazy imagination, ha!) the day where Falcons & Dresden are switching #1 & #2 rankings in state and the Gold stays between these two teams for awhile. One or the other bringing it home to Region 7 year after year. Yeah.. that is laughable & sheer silliness to most I know, but I'd rather have a "crazy" PMA like that and fall short than to have lowly, negative "stinkin-thinkin" attitudes & expectations & fulfill them every time. 

Ok let me get this off my chest...officiating should never be that bad! No flow due to unnecessary penalties! After the 1st quarter it got ridiculous...every big play there was a flag! I understand things got a little chippy at the end of the half...LC was punished for the last 3 quarters! Those fools should never get another LC game...EVER! Just curious if the score was the other way how the calls would have went? No excuse for that kinda garbage! As for the game it was 30-0 after the 1st! Instead of us running it up we subbed...after the 1st nothing to prove! Really good job guys and a better job at keeping composure! Donkeys gonna need a rest 

• Upvote 1

Officials told Coach Puckett at the beginning of 3rd qtr they made a decision to run the clock the 2nd half even though the mercy rule wasn't in effect yet. They said the game was out of hand. The officials were the worst I have seen in all my 50 years. They definitely made sure Dresden didn't get 70 hung on them. LC was subbing and still would have hung 70. The officials actually started running the clock with 4 minutes to go in the 2nd quarter. Terribly officiated game.

Edited by lakecounty1968

2 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Officials told Coach Puckett at the beginning of 3rd qtr they made a decision to run the clock the 2nd half even though the mercy rule wasn't in effect yet. They said the game was out of hand. The officials were the worst I have seen in all my 50 years. They definitely made sure Dresden didn't get 70 hung on them. LC was subbing and still would have hung 70.

I’m still questioning the TD before halftime? Talk about making yourself look stupid! 

7 minutes ago, lakecounty1968 said:

Officials told Coach Puckett at the beginning of 3rd qtr they made a decision to run the clock the 2nd half even though the mercy rule wasn't in effect yet. They said the game was out of hand. The officials were the worst I have seen in all my 50 years. They definitely made sure Dresden didn't get 70 hung on them. LC was subbing and still would have hung 70. The officials actually started running the clock with 4 minutes to go in the 2nd quarter. Terribly officiated game.

Got chippy?