Milan @ South Gibson

ManOfMillions

Never too early to start this! It is hate week! 

SGC comes in with 2 dominating performances. Milan comes in with a week 1 embarrassment against Peabody and a dominating performance again Liberty! 

My thoughts will come as the week continues! 

I called my friends and the pest control company to make sure they had the field ready for all of the fleas from the dirty mutts coming to town next Friday! 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, ManOfMillions said:

Never too early to start this! It is hate week! 

SGC comes in with 2 dominating performances. Milan comes in with a week 1 embarrassment against Peabody and a dominating performance again Liberty! 

My thoughts will come as the week continues! 

I called my friends and the pest control company to make sure they had the field ready for all of the fleas from the dirty mutts coming to town next Friday! 

Says the guys with the special needs dog as an avatar photo.....

Let’s be real about this game. South Gibson is and should be the favorite. They have played two decent teams and looked great. Have a veteran qb that is smart and makes good decisions and lots of senior leadership on their team. Plus this game is in Medina. Milan got destroyed by Trenton (never got off the bus) and looked better last night but played the west TN school for the blind (Liberty). They showed improvement on defense but still weren’t clicking very well  on offense. Libertys qb has an offer from Memphis and Milan did fairly well containing him. But I think a lot of that is the fact that Liberty’s coach (O. Taylor) draws up each play in the dirt right before the team runs it  I say it’s a 1 score game and Milan can win but S Gibson is the better team at this point in the season  

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

Let’s be real about this game. South Gibson is and should be the favorite. They have played two decent teams and looked great. Have a veteran qb that is smart and makes good decisions and lots of senior leadership on their team. Plus this game is in Medina. Milan got destroyed by Trenton (never got off the bus) and looked better last night but played the west TN school for the blind (Liberty). They showed improvement on defense but still weren’t clicking very well  on offense. Libertys qb has an offer from Memphis and Milan did fairly well containing him. But I think a lot of that is the fact that Liberty’s coach (O. Taylor) draws up each play in the dirt right before the team runs it  I say it’s a 1 score game and Milan can win but S Gibson is the better team at this point in the season  

My old friend, 

I will say this is first time since 17-18 that SGC is favored to win on paper. SG won that contest 27-14 in the mud bowl! It was a cold nasty game. Everyone knows that football is a funny game. There are a million things that can change the contest. I do not think this is going to be a blow out either way. SG has dominated both of its opponents to this point. Its hard to say what they are going to be this year but TCA beat an always good St George team and Lexington took riverside to wood shed. ( river side won 11 games last year! )

SGC has never beat Milan at home! Historically we stand a better chance to beat the mutts in Johnnie Hale! 

I remember last year that Milan was slow getting out of the gate and really picked it up towards the end of the year and made it to the 2nd round of the playoffs. 

I do appreciate your honesty. I know that regardless of the outcome of the game you are going to be gracious, humble, and kind. I appreciate a true fan of any program! 

We cleaned up the penalties and looked to be firing on all cylinders this past Friday. Hopefully we can continue to build on it and get ready for our first region game. 

This is a huge game in the region but there is also another game the McScary and Westview game should be a dandy! Both teams to this point look to be really really good! Welcome to life in Region 7-3A! 

39 minutes ago, ManOfMillions said:

My old friend, 

I will say this is first time since 17-18 that SGC is favored to win on paper. SG won that contest 27-14 in the mud bowl! It was a cold nasty game. Everyone knows that football is a funny game. There are a million things that can change the contest. I do not think this is going to be a blow out either way. SG has dominated both of its opponents to this point. Its hard to say what they are going to be this year but TCA beat an always good St George team and Lexington took riverside to wood shed. ( river side won 11 games last year! )

SGC has never beat Milan at home! Historically we stand a better chance to beat the mutts in Johnnie Hale! 

I remember last year that Milan was slow getting out of the gate and really picked it up towards the end of the year and made it to the 2nd round of the playoffs. 

I do appreciate your honesty. I know that regardless of the outcome of the game you are going to be gracious, humble, and kind. I appreciate a true fan of any program! 

We cleaned up the penalties and looked to be firing on all cylinders this past Friday. Hopefully we can continue to build on it and get ready for our first region game. 

This is a huge game in the region but there is also another game the McScary and Westview game should be a dandy! Both teams to this point look to be really really good! Welcome to life in Region 7-3A! 

I agree with everything you just said except one thing. Milan made it to the 3rd rd of the playoffs last year not the 2nd. 

1 minute ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

I agree with everything you just said except one thing. Milan made it to the 3rd rd of the playoffs last year not the 2nd. 

EXCUSE THE SNOT OUT OF ME!  

I called my friend that owns the pest control company and had him come to do a pre spray of the hornets nest. Do not need any fleas or ticks to slow down the speed of our run game. 

I will favour Milan in this game. Hoping that the purple puppies take the sting out of South Gibson. As everyone knows, Milan fans who want a decent seat will have to arrive early. I have never understood why a school the size of South Gibson does not provide bigger and better stands for the visitors. Heck even their home side stands are smallish for a school that size. You would think with all the money that's rolling in to South Gibson County that they would be able to afford some upgrades to the stands and quite frankly hopefully the playing surface as well. I don't often say this so BPM had better listen close when I say good luck to the Milan Bulldogs this Friday.

4 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

I will favour Milan in this game. Hoping that the purple puppies take the sting out of South Gibson. As everyone knows, Milan fans who want a decent seat will have to arrive early. I have never understood why a school the size of South Gibson does not provide bigger and better stands for the visitors. Heck even their home side stands are smallish for a school that size. You would think with all the money that's rolling in to South Gibson County that they would be able to afford some upgrades to the stands and quite frankly hopefully the playing surface as well. I don't often say this so BPM had better listen close when I say good luck to the Milan Bulldogs this Friday.

Ok. I’m listening. Go ahead.....  :)

5 minutes ago, ReitzFan said:

Maybe someone could let S Gibson borrow some bleachers for the game this Friday. Shake shake shake....