SOUTH GREENE AT COCKE COUNTY

GCFB

52 minutes ago, RebRebReb said:

Yep we do. Weaknesses everywhere. Penalties and fumbles and mental mistakes and missed tackles and dropped passes and missed blocks and squandered opportunities and inconsistent effort. We are just a hot mess and on top of that apparently our coaching staff is brainless. I wouldn’t worry too much about these Rebels.  The only thing we got going for us are the fans. :lol: We are relentless—Especially when they bring those $1 dawgs to the visitor stands to sell. They didn’t stand a chance. 

That might be taking it to extremes.lol

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, harley04 said:

IF THEY BEAT OS, AND MEIGH STAR GETS BANGED UP RUNNING  20 TO 30 TIMES A GAME. JUST SAYING . :mrgreen:

Without the QB for Meigs, they would be beatable by several teams. He's the straw that stirs the drink. 

On another note,thinking you guys have a great 9 and 1 year.Have fun while it lasts.

15 minutes ago, pujo said:

Without the QB for Meigs, they would be beatable by several teams. He's the straw that stirs the drink. 

On another note,thinking you guys have a great 9 and 1 year.Have fun while it lasts.

SG is having fun right now, and I love how everyone else gets so testy they that little 'o school south of the river starts winning.

13 hours ago, pujo said:

Our backup qb is only a sophomore. He is already way better this year than any QB we saw last year as far as skills go ( He probably couldn't have outran Baines from Trousdale ). Our current qb is extremely good and means alot to our team no doubt. But we have depth at that position to say the least i assure you. Meigs may have issues albeit kinda small. But depth right now isnt one of them at the qb position. Alot of teams we play or will play will have their feelings hurt if he has to take field at qb against them i assure you. Even the 8th grade qb playing for middle school is silly good also. Meigs will be good for years to come folks i assure you. I wouldn't have said anything, but it seems somehow we are the topic of discussion for this thread alot. Appreciate the nod though.

Edited by Imthayeti

14 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Our backup qb is only a sophomore. He is already way better this year than any QB we saw last year as far as skills go ( He probably couldn't have outran Baines from Trousdale ). Our current qb is extremely good and means alot to our team no doubt. But we have depth at that position to say the least i assure you. Meigs may have issues albeit kinda small. But depth right now isnt one of them at the qb position. Alot of teams we play or will play will have their feelings hurt if he has to take field at qb against them i assure you. Even the 8th grade qb playing for middle school is silly good also. Meigs will be good for years to come folks i assure you. I wouldn't have said anything, but it seems somehow we are the topic of discussion for this thread alot. Appreciate the nod though.

From what I've seen on video,  guarantano would be on the bench in his favor