Heritage travels to Bradley Central

BarneySox2007

On 9/4/2019 at 11:43 AM, DaBears1976 said:

Yes.. 6'3 but he's the WR you don't have to worry about. You'll hear more Sailor Clark name than anyone else. Maybe the Polk County transfer as well. Tray could very well be the next Tee Higgons and Mike Evans of college football with the right coaching.

Best decision he ever made was leaving Polk County. Kid has talent and heart

Bradley has that stud WR but they have a QB that can’t throw but can run for days. They barely targeted the big time WR in the Farragut game. If they move the QB to RB or slot and had a QB that could throw the ball they would be a serious high power offense. With all that being said poor Heritage will have a long night and looks like another long season. 

3 minutes ago, Victorioussecrets said:

Bradley has that stud WR but they have a QB that can’t throw but can run for days. They barely targeted the big time WR in the Farragut game. If they move the QB to RB or slot and had a QB that could throw the ball they would be a serious high power offense. With all that being said poor Heritage will have a long night and looks like another long season. 

The WR #12 and Qb #3 are brothers. #1 is also their brother who is a wr/rb and kick returner. 

Edited by TnBear
  • Like 1

Tried to warn you all this wouldn't last long. Hope your concession stand didn't lose to much money having to sell off food the second half for rock bottom prices. These mercy rule games are unfair to fans that paid to watch four full quarters of football but also needed because the T$$AA goes on enrollment not fairness. Heritage High has had a losing program for 30 years with the exception of one or two teams twenty years ago. Going to something like that last night had to be like the Romans going to the Colosseum to watch humans try to fight off a real live lion. They need to take teams like Heritage and a few others and drop them down to a class where they can have a fighting chance or football will cease to exist like it almost did at Heritage this year when 32 players came out for football.

1 hour ago, BarneySox2007 said:

Tried to warn you all this wouldn't last long. Hope your concession stand didn't lose to much money having to sell off food the second half for rock bottom prices. These mercy rule games are unfair to fans that paid to watch four full quarters of football but also needed because the T$$AA goes on enrollment not fairness. Heritage High has had a losing program for 30 years with the exception of one or two teams twenty years ago. Going to something like that last night had to be like the Romans going to the Colosseum to watch humans try to fight off a real live lion. They need to take teams like Heritage and a few others and drop them down to a class where they can have a fighting chance or football will cease to exist like it almost did at Heritage this year when 32 players came out for football.

Something has got to be done with them. When starters are out in the 2nd Q with a 42-0 lead in the first Q. that's not a good class to be in. Not even football when that happens. 

1 minute ago, DaBears1976 said:

Something has got to be done with them. When starters are out in the 2nd Q with a 42-0 lead in the first Q. that's not a good class to be in. Not even football when that happens. 

When programs get into this type rut common sense should kick in with the T$$AA before the program is disbanded. You all saw for your very eyes last night what I've been fussing about. 

2 minutes ago, BarneySox2007 said:

When programs get into this type rut common sense should kick in with the T$$AA before the program is disbanded. You all saw for your very eyes last night what I've been fussing about. 

Just glad the coaches had decency and took the starters out. Probably wasn't even 60 fans over there also. 

2 hours ago, DaBears1976 said:

Just glad the coaches had decency and took the starters out. Probably wasn't even 60 fans over there also. 

I'm not sure they would be competitive in 2A. I followed a 2A team a few years ago a family member played on and I'm 100% Heritage would go 2-8 with the same schedule they played that year. I watched the replay of that game and you all would have still won by 50 had it been a tag football game.