Knox Webb @ Boyd Buc

reaction

On 9/4/2019 at 9:07 PM, Spartan4Life said:

This is a down Webb team to say the least. All the speed players are all gone. One at Baylor the rest on division 1 sidelines. 

Webb is good up front. Which is a change from past years but there isn’t a home run threat. That being said no way Boyd got that much better in one year and Webb got that much worse to swing 50 points. 

Webb 24 Boyd 7 

:)

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, gcapride said:

Good for the program. I know you boys have been down in a place you haven’t been over the past couple years. Glad to see you guys back. 

Feels good to watch us compete again, instead of being mercy ruled every game. The culture has completely changed. There is a new swagger. I'm excited about the future. 

1 hour ago, Spartan4Life said:

I havnt seen Webb or Boyd place this year but we must be bad. No offense to Boyd but you don’t go from beating a team by 50 two years in a row to losing. I see a losing season this year if that’s the case. 

Congrats to Boyd!

Coach Bosken is a rebuilder. A lot of excitement around the program. It also helps that we don't have just 25 players. 

Boyd defeats defeats Haslams Pilot Petroleum School of Knoxville:shock:

oh how high those feelins of joy by the church o christers of North Brainerd Levee Swamp Buccaneers must b........Booger were focalized in on that win over the Home school program and that new start up program in those first 2 games........that Booger almost lost vision that Reactions boys might just b climbin back outta the celler and b the real deal...

.....oh how them Spartians must wish they were still back in the old D2-A.....is Spartys Haslam School of Knoxville on track for a 1 win season...Booger ant seein too many mamas competin for that Pilot Petroleum Golden Tannin Lotion Trophy and Divin Board Contest durin those pregame in that Webb endzone pool this year

Not sure exactly what it means for Boyd to have 3 wins gainst those 3 teams..other than its 3 wins...could it b a get outta the way D2-AA east...theres a new sheriff in town...

...Booger happy for Reaction and Boogers other Church o christ aquaintences.....

Booger just sayin :thumb: