Meigs County vs Clinton

TigerNation

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Thats why after you all beat us you were chanting we are State Champs,We are State Champs?:popcorneater:

Lol thought that was from your side. Matter of fact your cheerleaders were chanting that the whole time. They had some routine about having the easy road with only having South Pitt to demolish on their end. It was actually a little scary seeing how much your cheerleaders were into it. We were just trying to enjoy the game.

Edited by Imthayeti

40 minutes ago, 92Dragon said:

Numbers are down all over the country this year. Kids aren't tough like they were when I was in school. If they want to quit, let them quit.  

I agree 100% but Clinton is very thin as it is, and while none of these kids were key players, any loss hurts a team with so little depth. I just dont like seeing the trend that is in place at Clinton high school Football right now.

1 hour ago, CHSALUM1 said:

Im hearing Clinton kids dropping like fly's with 3 quitting already this week. QB, Lineman, and a DB left after Halls.

1 hour ago, 92Dragon said:

Numbers are down all over the country this year. Kids aren't tough like they were when I was in school. If they want to quit, let them quit.  

20 minutes ago, CHSALUM1 said:

I agree 100% but Clinton is very thin as it is, and while none of these kids were key players, any loss hurts a team with so little depth. I just dont like seeing the trend that is in place at Clinton high school Football right now.

New age attempt at sharking or sandbagging.

4 minutes ago, CHSALUM1 said:

LOL, I wish Yeti!!!

Haha, :roflolk:. If what you say is true, I hate to hear it never good for a program when something like that happens. Sometimes though it can cull away your problems and make your team better. I wish you all the best with it. And hope for a great game tomorrow with no injuries.