Meigs County vs Clinton

TigerNation

6 minutes ago, Turu said:

Is this the largest class team who Meigs has played?  Looks to be a  good game. Hope crowd realizes how they can help against such a bigger school. 

It's the largest I can remember, I do believe this will be a difficult game for us after looking into them some. Love for O&B to be right but Clinton lost to CAK by 10 who is 3-0 and to Halls by 12  who is also 3-0 and their first game was a 26-0 loss to Anderson County who is 2-1 with their only loss coming from a really strong Powell team. Look how much we improved from week 1 to week 2 though. Whos to say they still arent getting it together themselves and getting better week by week. Boys better be ready come Friday.

5 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

It's the largest I can remember, I do believe this will be a difficult game for us after looking into them some. Love for O&B to be right but Clinton lost to CAK by 10 who is 3-0 and to Halls by 12  who is also 3-0 and their first game was a 26-0 loss to Anderson County who is 2-1 with their only loss coming from a really strong Powell team. Look how much we improved from week 1 to week 2 though. Whos to say they still arent getting it together themselves and getting better week by week. Boys better be ready come Friday.

Game ready is much different from scrimmage ready!

50 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

If y’all lose I’d be shocked. With the defense y’all have made to stop the running game you shouldn’t worry to much. They will not stop swafford. I’d would be willing to say y’all have probably close to the same numbers on rooster size. I’ll take meigs 35-21 

Stopping the run and stopping the wingT ran by McKamey are two totally different animals. I have no clue who will win this one, but I’ll say it again, I was impressed with the running game last night. Moved the ball up and down the field, pretty easily, only to turn it over time after time. They should’ve won last night. 

2 minutes ago, gcapride said:

Stopping the run and stopping the wingT ran by McKamey are two totally different animals. I have no clue who will win this one, but I’ll say it again, I was impressed with the running game last night. Moved the ball up and down the field, pretty easily, only to turn it over time after time. They should’ve won last night. 

I appreciate your input on this since you've just seen them play. Would you agree with me in saying their record doesnt reflect how good they actually are? Or am I completely off base.

10 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I appreciate your input on this since you've just seen them play. Would you agree with me in saying their record doesnt reflect how good they actually are? Or am I completely off base.

I can’t really answer that one, I didn’t get a chance to see the other games. Reading on here about Clinton, I had an idea of what I might see last night. I was afraid I’d see a team that wouldn’t compete and struggle to move the football. I was completely wrong. Randy’s got that O running right. Just need to hold onto the ball. Their D needs some work. I’ll leave you with one of my favorite Randy quotes “I’m so fired up I could stand on my head and fart my socks off!” LOL, love that guy!

1 minute ago, gcapride said:

I can’t really answer that one, I didn’t get a chance to see the other games. Reading on here about Clinton, I had an idea of what I might see last night. I was afraid I’d see a team that wouldn’t compete and struggle to move the football. I was completely wrong. Randy’s got that O running right. Just need to hold onto the ball. Their D needs some work. I’ll leave you with one of my favorite Randy quotes “I’m so fired up I could stand on my head and fart my socks off!” LOL, love that guy!

Thanks,  Thats good enough for me. This game Is definitely not a gimme.

3 hours ago, Imthayeti said:

Nope...spin it anyway there yeti. Meigs wins this one by 3 scores