Fed'vulle Tigers travel to Mt. Pleasant Tigers

Varo

On 9/11/2019 at 9:59 AM, FridayMainEvent said:

Friday Main Event heads down to Lewisburg this Friday to bring you the best Statewide Pregame show!   We'll have Coaches Interviews from 4:30 PM to 5:30 PM followed by discussion about the 25 biggest games in the State for Week Four!  Join Mike Molder and Lee Teat every week as we travel to different locations around the State and bring you interviews from some of the best Coaches in high school football!  Here is our lineup for this week:

4:30 -  Mr. Pleasant Head Coach Bronson Bradley

4:45 -  Union City Head Coach Darren Bowling

5:15-  Marshall County Head Coach Thomas Osteen

5:30-  Shelbyville Head Coach Justin Palmer

Be sure and head over to our YouTube Channel prior to the show and click the Subscribe Button!   You can then click the "set reminder" button on the next live stream to receive notifications when we go LIVE each week.   Appreciate all my CoachT buddies keeping this show alive by supporting our broadcast each week.  Here is a link to our Stream for Sept. 13th!

Friday Main Event LIVE Stream for Week Four

I know y'alls schedule is set, but you should check out this City team. Special things going on. Great win tonight over Mt. Pleasant. Tried to catch rhe show on the way to the game but kept cutting out.

9 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Good win Varo.   I had Mt Pleasant pegged as the favorite in your region.  My bad.  :mrgreen:

No regerts Southtowner. City is surprising a lot of people this season. Here's to our boys keeping a cool head and continuing on their path. seems like when one piece is missing someone steps up to fill the void.

Edited by Varo
double posted from phone

10 hours ago, Varo said:

I know y'alls schedule is set, but you should check out this City team. Special things going on. Great win tonight over Mt. Pleasant. Tried to catch rhe show on the way to the game but kept cutting out.

Yeah, I'm sorry about that.   We had a terrible signal down in Marshall County.   Over half the show was cut out.   I"m gonna have to start factoring that in when we pick a location.  I used to play golf at Henry Horton and I knew Verizon signal was terrible in that area.   I just forgot about it.

Big win for your ball team last night.   I should of listened to my Huntland friends when I picked that game last night.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Varo said:

No regerts Southtowner. City is surprising a lot of people this season. Here's to our boys keeping a cool head and continuing on their path. seems like when one piece is missing someone steps up to fill the void.

With Jacaious Clark being out of the lineup, who is Fayetteville's biggest quick-strike threat, and starting QB and running back banged and bruised, I was pretty concerned about this one. However, these boys from Fayetteville stepped it up and played great! This team is definitely turning some heads in 1-A, and I just hoe they keep playing hungry!