Hendersonville (2-1) hosts Beech (3-0)

CommandoBlood100

On 9/13/2019 at 10:44 PM, tandem said:

I don’t know that I’ve ever seen two teams play more poorly in the same game. Beech did  almost nothing offensively the whole night as their O line was a no-show again. They scored all their points on HHS turnovers giving them a short field. Beech got the ball at the Commando 10 yard line in the first half and could only get a fg.  Hats off to HHS for spending most of the night in Beech’s backfield. HHS literally gave this one to Beech in the fourth quarter. I’m expecting improvement as the season goes on, but tonight Beech took a step backwards. 

Unless something  changes, Gallatin is going to embarrass  Beech.

4 hours ago, Thundersnow said:

Unless something  changes, Gallatin is going to embarrass  Beech.

Not so fast my friend...

Gallatin may be good, but I don’t see any path to an embarrassment. 

Understand in losing Crabtree this team is trying to find itself and a lot of different people are rotating there (both sides of the ball).  I am completely confident that by week 9 all will be right in Shackle Island... but keep thinking that. 

57 minutes ago, eers said:

Not so fast my friend...

Understand in losing Crabtree this team is trying to find itself and a lot of different people are rotating there (both sides of the ball).  I am completely confident that by week 9 all will be right in Shackle Island... but keep thinking that. 

Hope you are right.

1 hour ago, eers said:

Not so fast my friend...

True, I mean the jury is still out on this team and coaching staff right?  

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, eers said:

Not so fast my friend...

I don't care if we don't win another game this season, all I care about is EERS said Gallatin  is good. 

14 hours ago, eers said:

Not so fast my friend...

Gallatin and Beech will be a good game. No blowouts either way. Likely a very close game. 

15 hours ago, GWAVE1 said:

True, I mean the jury is still out on this team and coaching staff right?  

I still haven’t seen them play, so it’s hard to say exactly what I think. 

“Are they good?”  - Appear to be  I would say with certainty they are better than they have been for several years  

“Are the teams they’ve played down from previous years?” - Probably a little, but it appears Gallatin is solid at the very least  

If you were looking for anything above 6-4 to be a good year, I would say that’s pretty safe. There are a few games left on the schedule that could be interesting (I don’t think anyone really knows about WC until after this week).  I see at worst 7-3, but could easily be 10-0.

I don’t see the HHS or Beech games being blowouts either way though. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

21 minutes ago, eers said:

“Are they good?”  - Appear to be  I would say with certainty they are better than they have been for several years  

“Are the teams they’ve played down from previous years?” - Probably a little, but it appears Gallatin is solid at the very least  

If you were looking for anything above 6-4 to be a good year, I would say that’s pretty safe. There are a few games left on the schedule that could be interesting (I don’t think anyone really knows about WC until after this week).  I see at worst 7-3, but could easily be 10-0.

Compared to last year, MJ is way down. Playmakers, size, strength... on both sides of the ball.

2 hours ago, eers said:

I agree with that